Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salon and Jefferson Morley
The comedy team of McAdams and Von Pein seem to have taken over the comments thread below Jefferson Morley's very fine article at Salon:

http://www.salon.com/2011/11/22/the_holy...jfk_story/

Let's try and balance it.

This country no longer deserves John F. Kennedy. . .
Carl Brego Wrote:The comedy team of McAdams and Von Pein seem to have taken over the comments thread below Jefferson Morley's very fine article at Salon:

I think that Morley's article is important and if his seven steps are followed, and people try to make it happen, the remaining government records related to the assassination can be released by 2013 instead of 2017 or never.

Rather than argue with the Lone Nutters, it would be much more beneficial to focus on the records that have been destroyed or are missing, and get Congressional oversight of those crimes, and push for the accelerated release of the government's JFK assassination records, an achievable goal that can be accomplished in two years, and should even have the support of Lone Nutters. At least they can't oppose it.

We are also discussing the idea of having an internet on-line conference early in the new year that will focus strictly on the records - opening the files, getting congressional oversight of JFK Act and accelerating the release of the remaining JFK records as Morley suggests.

We have a Facebook page going, and if you want to support this effort please join in.

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/groups/jfkactlobby/"](7) COA JFK Act Ad Hoc Lobby Group
[/URL]
Bill Kelly
JFKcountercoup
As we researchers know all too well, there are several large truckloads of reasons not to believe any of the official version [other than the day it happened], and it has always amazed me that most Americans can't seem to find their way or courage to the books that would convince them - despite the constant foul rain of propaganda on TV and in books, etc. I always try to find levers to pry open the closed average American mind. The one I see as most promising is why would the CIA [and other agencies] not release all their files?! Seems VERY suspicious to me and I'm quite sure I know the reason. I think most Americans can wrap their heads around that as a 'problem' and the solution is simple - compel the CIA and others to release all they have [admittedly they have destroyed much and altered others]. Next, is all the evidence that LHO was neither lone nor a nut - but in fact working for more than one intelligence agency. Next, is the faked autopsy IMHO, which is now well documented. Following that there is the altered Z film and other photo tricks in stills and shills. [although I realize the research community is divided on this one, for reasons I can not fathom]. There are of course, ALL the other anomalies and strange deaths, etc., which when listed make a pretty convincing case....at least enough to get people to read a good and comprehensive book or see a good and comprehensive film. I doubt if a good and accurate film could ever get on MSM TV. Even much of the MSM print media is impossible. Lucky for us, we have the alternative media and the internet now.

As the keepers of the Big Lie have already started their big putsch for the 50th, we must counter it with even more strength, although we don't have the money and resources they do - we have the numbers and WE HAVE THE TRUTH!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Bill Kelly Wrote:
Carl Brego Wrote:The comedy team of McAdams and Von Pein seem to have taken over the comments thread below Jefferson Morley's very fine article at Salon:

I think that Morley's article is important and if his seven steps are followed, and people try to make it happen, the remaining government records related to the assassination can be released by 2013 instead of 2017 or never.

Rather than argue with the Lone Nutters, it would be much more beneficial to focus on the records that have been destroyed or are missing, and get Congressional oversight of those crimes, and push for the accelerated release of the government's JFK assassination records, an achievable goal that can be accomplished in two years, and should even have the support of Lone Nutters. At least they can't oppose it.

We are also discussing the idea of having an internet on-line conference early in the new year that will focus strictly on the records - opening the files, getting congressional oversight of JFK Act and accelerating the release of the remaining JFK records as Morley suggests.

We have a Facebook page going, and if you want to support this effort please join in.

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/groups/jfkactlobby/"](7) COA JFK Act Ad Hoc Lobby Group
[/URL]
Bill Kelly
JFKcountercoup

Thank you, Mr. Kelly, for your kind reply and invite. And most especially for all your hardwork.

See you at Facebook.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Morley Praises Kamp But Avoids Mentioning Prayer Man Brian Doyle 1 312 09-09-2023, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bill Kelly on Angleton, Jefferson Morley, and Thomas Powers Anthony Thorne 5 13,153 11-06-2019, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jim DiEugenio reviews Jeff Morley's The Ghost Jim DiEugenio 14 11,871 03-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Morley Wins Decision Albert Doyle 5 3,949 30-01-2016, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Jeff Morley: Exclusive video of William K. Harvey's widow from '99 Alan Dale 1 5,938 11-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Gun nuts in Dealey Plaza - Interesting Salon.com article Richard Coleman 1 2,201 29-07-2014, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Program Transcript: Jefferson Morley Alan Dale 0 5,601 13-03-2014, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Jeff Morley: Toward the decisive clarification of JFK's death Alan Dale 2 6,613 11-12-2013, 03:56 AM
Last Post: A.J. Blocker
  Jefferson Morley Interview Alan Dale 0 3,707 13-11-2013, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Blog post from Jeff Morley about the JFK Assassination iOS app Marlene Zenker 0 1,890 23-10-2013, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker