Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City talk
City predictions:

Bank of England Base rate to drop to 0.5% and stay there for several years.

The Treasury is to begin purchasing short term high quality Corporate Paper within one month, using their balanche sheet to achieve this and thus becoming the central lenders to private corporations. This step is "quantitative easing" in other words printing money - for the first time since before WWII.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:City predictions:

Bank of England Base rate to drop to 0.5% and stay there for several years.

The Treasury is to begin purchasing short term high quality Corporate Paper within one month, using their balanche sheet to achieve this and thus becoming the central lenders to private corporations. This step is "quantitative easing" in other words printing money - for the first time since before WWII.

Which begs the question: which balance sheet is that?

The toxic stuff being foisted on taxpayers via central bank purchases which taxpayers have not consented to, leads to one inescapable conclusion: it's not just bank balance sheets that are fantasy worthy of the Brothers Grimm. The balance sheets of nation states are now Große Lüge. A big lie.

The mechanics of how we reach financial armageddon no longer particularly interest me. Instead, I'm intrigued by the tricks that They will play, and Their ultimate plans.

What do They have in mind for the great mass of humanity?
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:What do They have in mind for the great mass of humanity?

Soylent green.
I have been pondering the same question a lot. Sadly, I have no clear opinion or theory. However, I was recently struck when watching The Godfather II where Herman Roth and Michael Corleone met with other mafia types in Havana. Words uttered by Roth during that sequence stood out:

"We are in partnership with the government (Batista). It's what we always wanted"

(forgive me if this isn't absolutely correct but it is close enough).

I then think back to that Belgian police report circa 1996 (?) in which it was states that organized crime control 50% of the world's finances, along with the prediction made by Mafia financier Michel Sindona just before he was suicided in prison, in which he pointed out that the global banking system was being for laundering dirty money in such a manner that it would shortly become impossible to halt its takeover, due to the sheer size of illicit money annually generated.

My suspicion is that there is now a partnership between governments (not just the old Cuban one) that has evolved - or been co-opted because of the vast amounts involved - to the point that governments no longer can control the global banking system.

I then think of the statements made by merchant bankers tied to the old Rhodes-Milner "Group" (discussed in Quigley's "Tragedy & Hope) about taking control of the political process via their stranglehold on global finance and banking and wonder if these two different forces have combined in some manner to achieve this?

That the financial and stock markets are under the control of hedge funds has been shown all to clearly in recent months. That powerful hedge funds are controlled by organized crime has also been made clear by http://www.deepcapture.com -- so that part of the equation is at least proved.

I suppose the best I can offer in conclusion is that this remains a work in progress.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The City Remembrancer David Guyatt 1 6,511 20-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Treasury Minister admits more shocking announcement to come about City banking scandals David Guyatt 2 3,056 05-07-2014, 03:31 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Let’s talk about Germany. Magda Hassan 4 3,837 11-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Hour Talk W/ Tarpley On Saving California & USA Peter Lemkin 2 3,359 02-07-2009, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Tarpley on Obama's Economic Woes & Plans - Great Talk! Peter Lemkin 0 2,514 26-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  City Watchdog to pay £21m in bonuses to staff David Guyatt 0 2,665 25-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt