Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Posthumous assassination of JFK is back
/www.ctka.net/1979/ProbeV4N6_The_Posthumous_Assassination_of%20JFK.html

Lisa Pease suggested I repost this in regards to Mimi "Better red than Dead" Alford and her story.

Its pretty relevant today I think.
http://www.ctka.net/1979/ProbeV4N6_The_P...20JFK.html
Try this link. The one above is dodgy.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Yes, Jim.

And I'm afraid that we ain't heard nothin' yet.
YOu may be right.

I have little doubt Random House is selling Mimi's book for next year.
Though the cat was pre-empted

from averting the immolation

which built a wall 58,000 lives long

broke a generation

roncoed a continent

in five thousand rotors

his drive-by death

by our six-gun spooks

is totally stet, Chet:

see he might've dallied

with tabloid Sally

salivating over Larry Flynt's

thirty pieces

Now we're back in the op for the poppy crop

Living the American Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE
...it never went away...never let up for a moment, and is increasing its pitch now as the 50th approaches! Great articles Jim!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:...it never went away...never let up for a moment, and is increasing its pitch now as the 50th approaches! Great articles Jim!

I was alive and do remember the early 60s when JFK was our President, and it amazes me what I heard after his death about him when he couldn't force proof. It seemed to pick up after the death of RFK, and after the auto accident involving EMK. If the stories were all true, I have to wonder if JFK ever slept. The fact as I understand it is, he did the job that he did not need, donated his salary, and was murdered while doing that same job. And, I believe he was well aware of the danger he was exposed to.
:gossip:
I read both parts of the the entire article. DiEugenio is fun to read because he fills in what the New York Times filters out.
Thanks Peter and Albert.

Those were difficult articles to write.

Because they weren't planned. I kind of stumbled into them. And then they just kind of mushroomed on me.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Thanks Peter and Albert.

Those were difficult articles to write.

Because they weren't planned. I kind of stumbled into them. And then they just kind of mushroomed on me.

They continue to be very important pieces and, as the 50th anniversary draws closer, will be even more so.
Thanks for posting them here Jim, where they won't be met with the kind of attacks and smear jobs you see at some other sites.

Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 245 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 1,975 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,649 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,735 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 3,871 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,513 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,538 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,733 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,232 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  President kennedy assassination was solved Harry Dean 2 5,983 16-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser