Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another fake photo....lol
I came across this music DVD today.I thought the cover art was pretty creative.Check it out.

Attached Files
.jpg   Negativeland.jpg (Size: 56.18 KB / Downloads: 35)
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Must be a Dead Kennedys cover from Bluebird Records...
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Hey,the guy even has a couple of GG Allin DVD's for sale.:lol:
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Looks every bit as authentic as the backyard photos to me!
I think the lead singer is Billy Lovelady.
The sailor boy is Kevin Costner.

But the guy in the cop/gangster zoot suit needs some colour correction.

Unless.....

Oh a-and that shadow is real freaky.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Billie Holiday, Billie Lovelady--some signs of matte insert where the gardenia attaches to the headband observed in stereo viewer.

Jam Session in the Basement a bootleg 'eighties bit with The Police and Pam Benatar

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3678[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   fxpua.jpg (Size: 19.12 KB / Downloads: 7)
Charles Drago Wrote:I think the lead singer is Billy Lovelady.

Priceless mate.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
I've had these ones sitting around for awhile.

Attached Files
.jpg   Helms Greatest Hits.jpg (Size: 85.75 KB / Downloads: 12)
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photo Analysis Skill Test Brian Doyle 7 790 26-05-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  "Fake news": isn't this what we've been saying for 50+ years? Martin White 1 3,426 23-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Fake news (or history) from the Smithsonian Joseph McBride 9 7,101 05-01-2017, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Selectice Service card photo Drew Phipps 26 20,775 08-08-2016, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity Tom Bowden 38 15,958 08-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Can anyone tell me if the doc is real or fake? Scott Kaiser 13 9,236 19-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Interesting new photos and photo analysis of the Plaza Peter Lemkin 0 3,724 08-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Armstrong: Of Covert Ops, Fake Marines, of Classifieds, of Cabbages and Kings Jack White 32 16,050 22-11-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Dartmouth does 3D study of backyard photo Drew Phipps 10 9,294 20-05-2015, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  Autopsy photo alteration - new area? Michael Cross 3 3,573 13-09-2014, 02:33 AM
Last Post: David Josephs