Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catastroika
[video=dailymotion;xqhns7]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqhns7_catastroika-english-subtitles_shortfilms?from_fb_popup=1&error_reason= user_denied&error=access_denied&error_description= The+user+denied+your+request.#_=_[/video]
The creators of Debtocracy, a documentary with two million views broadcasted from Japan to Latin America, analyze the shifting of state assets to private hands.

They travel round the world gathering data on privatization in developed countries and search for clues on the day after Greece's massive privatization program.

Catastroika is a crowdfunded documentary under creative commons license.
www.catastroika.com
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Noting the capitalistic cannibalizations going on in the various countries - Greece, Russia, Germany, etc., (I'll have to watch the last part of this video tomorrow) - makes me think of BAIN, that company Mitt Romney was/is associated with.
Can't we already see from this video what a Romney/Tea Party/fascist presidency can provide for us, and what BAIN (and similar orgaizations) actually already have?

"The Constitution? It's just a piece of paper." Guess who said that.

Democracy? It's just an idea.

Magda, thanks for posting this video.

Adele