Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Family (Santiniketan Lodge and Ann Hamilton Byrne)
Apparently, Assange and his mother were on the run for several years from a MKULTRAish cult based in Australia sometimes called "The Family".

If anybody else has an informed perspective on this group, which seemed to intersect with medical LSD experiments and psychosurgery, it would be great to hear what you think!
I didn't know that Austin. The Family was I think based in Melbourne and surrounding countryside and the 'leader' was a woman who has fairly recently died but I can't recall her name off the top of my head. I do remember there were many interventions by the childrens welfare department. She collected children. I'll see if I can dig up any articles on them.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Here is some things I found on The Family The woman who led them is Anne Hamilton-Byrne.
http://www.defamer.com.au/2010/06/the-st...n-assange/
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victori...5761971443
http://www.rickross.com/groups/thefamily.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiniketa...ssociation
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~atheist/CruelCultofA.htm
http://www.theatheist.net/previous-lectu...rough-ride
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Thanks for this, Magda.

So Assange's life seems to have intersected with "the Octopus" early on, in some kind of strange and undetermined way. This seems to be true of many who are attracted to the sort of projects that Assange is involved with.

Was Assange exposed to any sort of traumatizing mind control techniques during the time he lived with a cult adherent? We may or may not hear more about this as time goes on...
One survivor of the cult said:

Quote:My mother was Anne Hamilton-Byrne, the leader of a small sect in the Dandenongs called the Family or the Great White Brotherhood. I was a small part of her plan to collect children in what she herself once called a "scientific experiment". Later I discovered it was her intention that we children would continue her sect after the earth was consumed by a holocaust. She saw us as the "inheritors of the earth". I didn't know that then. In those days I was just a child. A child of a guru, but a child no less.

Twenty-two to twenty-eight children in all lived at Uptop in its heyday, although the fosters had varying lengths of stay

Why did Anne collect all of us children and make this false 'family'? I often wonder just what it was she wanted of us. Was it just to satisfy her ego? To satisfy her great need to be worshipped and adored by those around her?

Why did she raise us in almost total social isolation, miles from anywhere, with minimal contact with other humans apart from the sect members who looked after us? Why did she subject us to the bizarre and cruel regimen in which we grew up?

I suspect perhaps that there were more sinister motives than these alone. Some of us had multiple birth certificates and passports, and citizenship of more than one country. Only she knows why thus was and why we were also all dressed alike, why most of us even had our hair dyed identically blond. I can only conjecture because I will never know for sure. However I suspect that she went to such great lengths in order to enable her to move children around, in and out of the country. Perhaps even to be sold overseas. I'm sure there is a market somewhere in the world for small blond children with no traceable identities. If she did it, it was a perfect scam. Many ex-sect members have said that they were aware that Anne was creating children by a "breeding program" in the late 1960s. These were 'invisible' kids, because they had no papers and there is no proof that they ever existed. Yet we Hamilton-Byrne children had multiple identities. These identities could perhaps have been loaned to other children and the similarity of our appearance used to cover up their absence. One little blond kid looks very like another in a passport photo.

Excerpt from UNSEEN, UNHEARD, UNKNOWN

by Sarah Moore (Hamilton-Byrne)

http://www.leavingsiddhayoga.net/unseen.htm
This Australian franchise version of "The Family" fits the template for an intel-controlled (im)plausibly deniable cult used to conduct what can loosely be called MK-ULTRA or social control experimentation on children over long periods of time.

Jonestown is an example of the template on a far larger scale. See the threads below for the types of experimentation and drugs used in social/mind control experimentation there:

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/...=jonestown

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/...=jonestown

So, "The Family" was quite possibly an intel operation.

However, there is no clear evidence that the young Assange was ever one of their family experiments.

Below is the relevant passage from the New Yorker article:

Quote:When Assange was eight, Claire left her husband and began seeing a musician, with whom she had another child, a boy. The relationship was tempestuous; the musician became abusive, she says, and they separated. A fight ensued over the custody of Assange’s half brother, and Claire felt threatened, fearing that the musician would take away her son. Assange recalled her saying, “Now we need to disappear,” and he lived on the run with her from the age of eleven to sixteen. When I asked him about the experience, he told me that there was evidence that the man belonged to a powerful cult called the Family—its motto was “Unseen, Unknown, and Unheard.” Some members were doctors who persuaded mothers to give up their newborn children to the cult’s leader, Anne Hamilton-Byrne. The cult had moles in government, Assange suspected, who provided the musician with leads on Claire’s whereabouts. In fact, Claire often told friends where she had gone, or hid in places where she had lived before.

While on the run, Claire rented a house across the street from an electronics shop. Assange would go there to write programs on a Commodore 64, until Claire bought it for him, moving to a cheaper place to raise the money. He was soon able to crack into well-known programs, where he found hidden messages left by their creators. “The austerity of one’s interaction with a computer is something that appealed to me,” he said. “It is like chess—chess is very austere, in that you don’t have many rules, there is no randomness, and the problem is very hard.” Assange embraced life as an outsider. He later wrote of himself and a teen-age friend, “We were bright sensitive kids who didn’t fit into the dominant subculture and fiercely castigated those who did as irredeemable boneheads.”

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/...z0qeRnq0ce
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Jan Klimowski wrote:
Quote:So, "The Family" was quite possibly an intel operation.

However, there is no clear evidence that the young Assange was ever one of their family experiments.

Agreed- and I don't want to impugn his reputation unfairly in any way whatsoever. As I alluded to previously, he may be like many activists in this area who have brushed up against the Octopus in one way or the other. It may also be that "The Family" was an independent cult, not a product of the deep power system.

That said, the ways in which young Assange may or may not have been effected by his early encounter with cult members is certainly grounds for further research..
Quote:Only she knows why thus was and why we were also all dressed alike, why most of us even had our hair dyed identically blond. I can only conjecture because I will never know for sure.

I wonder if Julian dyes his hair blond?

Attached Files
.jpg   -Julian_Assange.jpg (Size: 53.05 KB / Downloads: 2)
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Austin Kelley Wrote:Jan Klimkowski wrote:
Quote:So, "The Family" was quite possibly an intel operation.

Agreed- and I don't want to impugn his reputation unfairly in any way whatsoever. As I alluded to previously, he may be like many activists in this area who have brushed up against the Octopus in one way or the other. It may also be that "The Family" was an independent cult, not a product of the deep power system.

That said, the ways in which young Assange may or may not have been effected by his early encounter with cult members is certainly grounds for further research..

Agreed also. However, even if "The Family" started out as a genuine "social experiment", it appears to have been rapidly coopted by controllers with access to technology, drugs, a mental hospital and a ready supply of orphans.

Orphans and prisoners are classic victims of illegal and unethical state-sponsored experimentation.

It is the access to facilities, people and technology that largely reveals the People's Temple (Jonestown) as a controlled and sanctioned intel op.

Here is a wiki overview of the Australian "Family's", um, human, property, medical and legal resources:

Quote:During the late 1960s and 1970s Newhaven Hospital in Kew was a private psychiatric hospital owned and managed by Marion Villimek, a Santiniketan member; many of its staff and attending psychiatrists were also members.[4][5][6]

Many patients at Newhaven were treated with the hallucinogenic drug LSD [7]. The hospital was used to recruit potential new members from among the patients, and also to administer LSD to members under the direction of the Santiniketan psychiatrists Dr John Mackay and Dr Howard Whitaker [8]. One of the original members of the Association was given LSD, electroconvulsive therapy and two leucotomies during the late 1960s [9].

Although the psychiatric hospital had been closed down by 1992, in that year a new inquest was ordered into the death of a Newhaven patient in 1975 after new claims that his death had been due to deep sleep therapy. The inquest heard evidence concerning the use of electroconvulsive therapy, LSD and other practices at Newhaven but found no evidence that deep sleep had been used on this patient. [10]. The Newhaven building was later reopened as a nursing home with no connections to its previous owner or uses.

[edit] Kia Lama
Anne Hamilton-Byrne acquired fourteen infants and young children between about 1968 and 1975. Some were the natural children of Santiniketan members, others had been obtained through irregular adoptions arranged by lawyers, doctors and social workers within the group who could bypass the normal processes. The children’s identities were changed using false birth certificates or deed poll, all being given the surname 'Hamilton-Byrne' and dressed alike even to the extent of their hair being dyed uniformly blonde[11].

The children were kept in seclusion and home-schooled at Kia Lama, a rural property usually referred to as "Uptop", at Taylor Bay on Lake Eildon near the town of Eildon, Victoria. They were taught that Anne Hamilton-Byrne was their biological mother, and knew the other adults in the group as 'aunties' and 'uncles' [4]. They were denied almost all access to the outside world, and subjected to a discipline that included frequent corporal punishment and starvation diets [12].

The children were frequently dosed with the psychiatric drugs Anatensol, Diazepam, Haloperidol, Largactil, Mogadon, Serepax, Stelazine, Tegretol or Tofranil[4]. On reaching adolescence they were compelled to undergo an initiation involving LSD[13]: while under the influence of the drug the child would be left in a dark room, alone apart from visits by Hamilton-Byrne or one of the psychiatrists from the group[4].

[edit] Memoir
A few children managed to escape. One adoptive daughter, Sarah Hamilton-Byrne, later wrote a book of her experiences giving an account of stealing white children by the medical establishment and others. In it she claimed that her biological mother had come to get rid of a baby and that members of the medical establishment in Melbourne and Geelong took part in a process where women were told that their babies had died at birth, when they had actually been taken away and eventually passed on to Anne Hamilton-Byrne.[14]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiniketa...ssociation
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Interesting. The Great White Brotherhood is something I've run across before in relation to Theosophy, the Great Mahatmas, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_White_Brotherhood

Also see the Vril thread in Alchemy and Bordlerlands.

Is Julian Assange a bleach-blond?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile? Myra Bronstein 17 9,348 24-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea