Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesse Ventura on CNN - interview by Piers Morgan
Piers Morgan of CNN interviews Jesse Ventura - September 17, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u7kozzSU...re=related

Video: 42:06 minutes long

Adele
He announced on Alex Jones' show that if there is a grassroots movement he will run for President in 2016, as a total Independent, not tied to any political party.

I'd work for this guy. Imagine a candidate who knows a bit about conspiracy and is not afraid to talk about it.

I know some consider him a lightweight in this area, but it's still a first.

Would they kill him?

Dawn
Quote:Would they kill him?

They wouldn't have to. They would "neutralize" him via all their weapons short of death. Most of it would come through constant ridicule through the media. He wouldn't have a friggin chance.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
There is a short clip going around on facebook of the segment where Morgan tried to deny that the BBC had broadcast the fall of building seven before it happened. Then that clip is played. Mot sure how Ventura got that done. But everyone watching the show got to see the proof. I did not see the show. I rarely watch him because he is too annoying. How on earth did he ever got to take over that show? Surely there was someone better. I guess Tom Cruise was not available.

Dawn

ps Lauren, I agree with you.
Listen to the rips Piers hits him with towards the end. That's the stuff they'll use to defeat him. Piers is already opening with "crackers" and "crackpot". I don't know. I think Jesse was already governor once and should admit he was pretty powerless to change anything even when he was in control. Look at Obama. I wonder if Jesse actually believes he could change anything if given the chance?

Jesse suffers from lack of good research. Jimi Hendrix never made the quote he cites. It was first said by Oliver Wendell Holmes in the 1800's. Some California types thought it would be groovy to attribute it to Hendrix and the internet has managed to make it stick. You'll never find a quote where Hendrix ever said that. I hate to say he's doing a Fetzer with WTC-7 and setting himself up. He should just stick to the general false flag claim for 9-11. It is more accurate.

Lastly, he loses me with the gun stuff. He should be asked if he honestly thinks a public that was dumb enough to vote for Bush twice would ever stand up and defend the Constitution on principle with guns? Honestly.

Piers should be asked, if he's really that opposed to funding corruption by corporations, who pays his paycheck?
Dawn Meredith Wrote:There is a short clip going around on facebook of the segment where Morgan tried to deny that the BBC had broadcast the fall of building seven before it happened. Then that clip is played. Mot sure how Ventura got that done. But everyone watching the show got to see the proof. I did not see the show. I rarely watch him because he is too annoying. How on earth did he ever got to take over that show? Surely there was someone better. I guess Tom Cruise was not available.

Dawn

ps Lauren, I agree with you.

My memory is that it already happened. Ross Perot supposedly was "got to."
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Albert Doyle Wrote:Piers should be asked, if he's really that opposed to funding corruption by corporations, who pays his paycheck?

Piers Morgan is a lackey tool: a onetime celebrity gossip hack turned chatshow channeller of public opinion.

Some of the Leveson testimony can be seen in post #386 here:

Quote:Piers Morgan described to Jeremy Paxman how to hack into a mobile phone at a lunch held at the headquarters of the Daily Mirror publisher, the BBC presenter has told the Leveson inquiry.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Albert:

Send this to Jesse Ventura with your resume and get on as his researcher:

Piers should be asked, if he's really that opposed to funding corruption by corporations, who pays his paycheck?

And, as you never ask a question you don't already know the answer to, research it onto digital 3 X 5 cards.

What this process needs is an iconoclast with the facts.

In 1966 the ever-so-haughty William F. Buckley sought to pooh-pooh Mark Lane.

May we bring Texas back into it:

"No man in the wrong can stand up against a fellow that's in the right and keeps on a-comin'" was the motto of Texas Ranger Bill McDonald (1852-1918). It later became a motto for the Texas Rangers themselves.

Jesse's Truth Rangers

Of course, Seamus will have a great deal to say--

--at some point, I posit, it will be necessary to unite:

a very well-researched push

with a completely uninhibited shove

I'm Emanuel Goldstein and I approved this message

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interview of Sheikh Imran on Republika Srpska television (in English) Paul Rigby 0 5,115 15-10-2015, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Vladimir Posner/Oliver Stone Interview Paul Rigby 1 3,223 03-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Malcolm John
  Harold Weisberg Radio Interview - Part I - YouTube...... 9 Parts Bernice Moore 0 2,392 05-03-2012, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Interview with Douglas MacArthur's son , 1982 - Lansdale...etc.. WGBH Open Vault Bernice Moore 0 2,588 01-01-2012, 08:46 PM
  Interview with Dallas Sergent Hill, regarding LHO'S Arrest.. Bernice Moore 0 2,267 01-09-2011, 09:54 PM
  Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry JFK assassination- Kennedy Detail shot from the front Bernice Moore 0 2,919 20-08-2011, 06:03 AM
  Ventura talks 9/11, makes Fox idiot leave stage Bernice Moore 0 3,207 29-06-2011, 01:23 PM
  Mary Moorman Breaks Her Silence - iAntique.com Interview on Vimeo Bernice Moore 0 3,484 28-06-2011, 01:16 AM
  ventura, 911 and much much more Bernice Moore 0 1,977 12-02-2011, 01:07 PM
  Dr.mcClelland 6 part interview Bernice Moore 0 2,160 13-12-2010, 12:41 AM