Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casa Pound
They're not fascist, oh no siree. They like Jews and homosexuals. They're not racist or sexist. They read book and don't burn them. Same old shit. Googlish translation:

Quote:Naples, arrested right-wing extremists.
wanted to rape Jewish student
"is inspired Mein Kampf"

Hit the far right in Naples with a flurry of arrests. Emanuela Florino under house arrest, a candidate in the next election with Casapound. The phrases collected in interceptions. I am "inciting racial hatred and the squads"

The Carabinieri of the ROS performed ten precautionary measures issued against members of the extreme right Neapolitan held responsible, inter alia, an armed group, illegal possession and carrying of weapons and explosives, injury to the officer and arson attacks. It explores the movement of the extreme right Casapound, but also on other teams. PROCESSION OF THAT TWO YEARS AGO WITH Florino / WATCH THE VIDEO THE ATTACKS - The investigation related to clashes between groups of right and left in Naples in 2011, they allowed to document numerous attacks on political opponents and the systematic indoctrination of the young militants to racial hatred and anti-Semitism. Operation is taken in the provinces of Naples, Salerno and Latin subversive association and concerns attributable to members the extra-parliamentary right of Naples. Precautionary measures were issued by the investigating judge of Naples at the request of the District to the major representatives of the organization. They are accused of having organized and planned riots in the spring of 2011 in Naples. THE

ATTACKS
- The recipients of the precautionary measures are also accused of injury, assaulting an officer and unauthorized assembly in a public place, design and implementation of attacks by throwing Molotov cocktails against a social center of Naples, unauthorized demonstrations at the Faculty of Letters , assault type "squad" against political opponents and systematic indoctrination of young militants ethnic hatred and anti-Semitism. "Mein Kampf" - "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler was at the center of meetings of some of the detainees.The suspects - says the prosecutor added in Naples, Rosario Cantelmo, in a note - were engaged inter alia, "the systematic indoctrination of the young militants of ethnic hatred and anti-Semitism through meetings in which they discussed, among ' other things, the contents of the book 'Mein Kampf' by Adolf Hitler. " DAUGHTER Florino - Among those arrested is also Emanuela Florino, 26, daughter of a former senator before the MSI and then An, among prominent members of the movement in Naples Casapound. Emanuela Florino, under house arrest, is also a candidate in the next election lists of Casapound. Rape A JEWISH STUDENT - Some of the suspects in the investigation on the movement Casapound planned to rape a Jewish university student: it is what is apparent from eavesdropping telephone contained in 'order for custody. In conversations also spoke of the possibility of fire jeweler owned by a jew. During the operation, the police seized the place where the suspects gathered, the former section "Berta" in the MSI via Foria, in Naples. Arrestingly particular violence and cruelty intercepts of conversations between suspected on the non- rape. Beat or rape a girl because he was Jewish estimated even by the Palestinians: it is the intention expressed by one of the patrons of the "Bertha." the topic was discussed in a conversation intercepted Dec. 15, 2011. "For me right - says Angelo D'Alterio - there is one that does not touch anyone, do not look at anyone because I do not know which tribe belongs. Jewish tribes." Fits Andrea Coppola, leader of "Lock student", "If you see it, it passes and you see all the Israelis, the Palestinians as well, that the Palestinians ... The Arabs who greet her with respect, just ... What in fact is making me get angry too. fact I this the I vattere (beat, ed.) Or the woodpecker or the chiavo me and I bleed from the c ... But before all the faculty. " "I feel horror, strong disgusted and shocked at this news "said the justice minister, Paola Severino, speaking at a panel discussion on the resistance of the Jews in the ghettos and concentration camps. THE ARRESTED - In addition to Emmanuela Florino, the investigating judge granted house arrest to Aniello Fiengo, Senator John, Joseph and Massimo Guide Marchionne, in prison Enrico Tarantino and Savuto Joseph, who was also nominated for the college Campania one of the Chamber, and requiring home for Raffaele Palladino, Andrea Coppola and Alexander Mennella. 'S REACTION CasaPound - " are stops to watch those carried out by the police this morning, "says the head of the CasaPound Italy, Gianluca Iannone, commenting on the investigation of the Prosecutor of Naples. To prove it - according Iannone - is "the timing with which the investigation started almost two years ago has led to 'execution of a series of precautionary measures to a few hours after admission lists of CPI in the general election."
http://napoli.repubblica.it/cronaca/2013...51328042-3
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Casa Pound - by Magda Hassan - 27-01-2013, 05:56 AM
Casa Pound - by Magda Hassan - 27-01-2013, 05:58 AM
Casa Pound - by Magda Hassan - 27-01-2013, 06:00 AM
Casa Pound - by Magda Hassan - 27-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Casa Pound - by Magda Hassan - 27-01-2013, 06:13 AM
Casa Pound - by Magda Hassan - 27-01-2013, 07:03 AM