Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUP D'ETAT IN SLOW MOTION: THE MURDER OF OLOF PALME - free 843 pg. ebook
Poor [apparent] translation..but HOT book. Having worked long ago on the Palme assassination, I find it [after a very slow start just recounting the history of non-investigations] gets to the things I know to be true...that some of the players in Dallas and in Iran-Contra were involved with Bofors and Swedish and other fascist groups in the murder and cover-up of the murder of Palme. Great book...and has some things in it that makes need for some re-evaluation of known facts about Dallas and how the Secret Government did assassinations and coups - as well as whom they used and reused.

....."But I was dismayed when I heard about the murder", said
former President of the Soviet Union, Mikhail Gorbachev, in
Dokument Inifrån in 1999. "I had never met him, but I know
about him as a politician who was known all over the world,
and also as a politician who maybe sooner than everybody
else acknowledged the dangers to the world."
"I have no doubt whatsoever that this was a political
murder. My intuition and experience tell me that. It was a commissioned assassination.
A murder like that cannot happen for ordinary reasons. My arguments for this are that
if what this man proposed had been implemented, mighty interests would have been
affected within groups that were not exactly interested in improving the world. For
there were many who utilized the tensions and the arms race, and made huge fortunes
from this."
"So you have to seek the murderer among Palme's enemies, and why not then look
among those who were the most dangerous", commented investigator Alf Andersson.
"They are the ones with power, money, and resources, and this is also where you
find the extreme people. What really nags me is the fact that we have not been able
to examine the political conspiracy against Palme in a satisfactory way. At my own
initiative, I started that kind of investigation, but was opposed by my superiors, and
was given no resources.".....

[and as we know now...or should, Khrushchev knew the truth of the JFK assassination.....as did Castro...the two Uber Patsies of the original Plot, which had to be abandoned due to mistakes in the execution of Plan A......only the American People were left in the dark!]
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
COUP D'ETAT IN SLOW MOTION: THE MURDER OF OLOF PALME - free 843 pg. ebook - by Peter Lemkin - 11-02-2013, 06:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US National Intelligence Council: Global Trends - Paradox of Progress (free PDF) Paul Rigby 0 5,982 10-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Henrik Kruger's THE GREAT HEROIN COUP reprinted Anthony Thorne 1 6,969 21-01-2016, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Tree Frog's link to Robert Morrow's free Ebooks. Magda Hassan 6 5,139 20-12-2012, 02:39 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  THE TYLENOL MAFIA: Marketing, Murder, and Johnson & Johnson Ed Jewett 0 2,849 24-09-2011, 03:58 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  The SS Book free ebook on line... Bernice Moore 0 3,053 09-02-2011, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Coup D'Etat - A Practical Handbook, Luttwak Tony Guerrier 0 5,117 31-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Tony Guerrier
  Obama, The Postmodern Coup by Tarpley Peter Lemkin 8 7,861 22-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein
  Has anyone read "Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder by David McGowan? Myra Bronstein 10 16,699 23-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  PRE ORDERS BEING TAKEN; Last Word: My Indictment of the CIA in the Murder of JFK : Mark Lane Robert 0 306 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: