Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Al Qaeda" in Iran
Magda - important thoughts. Thanks.

Meanwhile (my emphasis in bold):

Quote:he use of Baluchi elements, for example, is problematic, Robert Baer, a former C.I.A. clandestine officer who worked for nearly two decades in South Asia and the Middle East, told me. "The Baluchis are Sunni fundamentalists who hate the regime in Tehran, but you can also describe them as Al Qaeda," Baer told me. "These are guys who cut off the heads of nonbelieversin this case, it's Shiite Iranians. The irony is that we're once again working with Sunni fundamentalists, just as we did in Afghanistan in the nineteen-eighties."

Here Baer reveals the propaganda nonsense about Al Qaeda.

It is not an organisation in any meaningful sense.

Al Qaeda is more accurately a state of mind.

Or, as French intelligence insider Thierry Meyssan has written, quite literally "The Base", a database of mujahadeen.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
“Al Qaeda" in Iran - by Magda Hassan - 24-04-2013, 12:14 PM
“Al Qaeda" in Iran - by Jan Klimkowski - 24-04-2013, 06:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amnesty Int'l new boss is former State Dept official who supported Iran sanctions, Gaza bombing Magda Hassan 2 5,570 27-06-2012, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin