Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malcolm Kilduff 1991 interview... some strange things are said that support the FBI model
Phil Dragoo Wrote:David

You base conclusions on Kellerman?

He stopped the car.

He heard Kennedy giving directions to Parkland.

He and his crew planned the route, stayed put during the volleys, stole the body, washed the limo, ran security at the autopsy.

We have a Kilduff who clearly repeated the Perry-McClellan description. A Secret Service agent badgered Perry that night--and the same Elmer Moore called JFK a traitor.

Now this Detail book is a CYA--and how about Clint Hill's thumbs-up.

Bolden got these guys' number.

Now, why would there be a shot after 313 if the head's hit a guardrail that's Roto-Rootered the right hemisphere.

CollinsNet: "That's a wrap. Thanks, everyone."

Roll credits:

WerBell Industries Where Silence Is Golden

Technical Assistance by Gordon Novel

Kilduff in '63 was killer; by '91 his brain is pickled, he's put a strain on his heart with the weight and the threats.

Same threats that made Perry putty in Specter's and Dulles' hands at the Commission.

After 313 she's got a piece from the deck--then along comes Clint Hill the Bozo to lock the barn.

What would be the target after 313.

And that's a good shot of yours, the gif showing the agent looking at the pavement where the Dal-Tex shot hit per Robert Harris' many threads and youtubes on the topic.

Cheers Phil

Well... Greer stopped the car... Kellerman orchestrated the 3-casket monty and the revolving door morgue charade...

I only use Kellerman here based on his ATTEMPTS at being honest..
Mr. KELLERMAN. I am going to say that I have, from the firecracker report and the two other shots that I know, those were three shots. But, Mr. Specter, if President Kennedy had from all reports four wounds, Governor Connally three, there have got to be more than three shots, gentlemen.

More importantly is the reference to the SECOND shot... since most of these guys disregard the shot that hits the pavement at z150 (and thanks, while he tells us what he did NEXT, he does not explain what he is doing there) and claim that the FIRST SHOT is Z210+, the SECOND SHOT they continue to refer to MUST be z313... and is not the LAST shot.

And I do this to get us back to the FBI Model... SOMEONE had to tell them what happened... in order to construct the model and do the measurements.

I am claiming that as a result of this pre-model work (films, photos, interviews, blue prints)... the conclusion was three shots, three hits...
with the SECOND SHOT being z313 as we know it.... could be the most correct representation of the shots we have. I would add the early shot and I would add the missed shots... but I am having the most trouble understanding - if the FBI sees ANY of the films... they cannot conclude a shot after the position of the car THEY place at z313...

but they do.

IMO this model remains one of the KEY clues to the alteration of the films... just haven't found the right lock to open yet.

DJ
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Malcolm Kilduff 1991 interview... some strange things are said that support the FBI model - by David Josephs - 19-06-2013, 01:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Victoria Adams Interview By Mort Sahl 1966 Brian Doyle 1 255 05-01-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  "They Want a War, Jack, and They're Arranging Things to Get One" Gil Jesus 0 452 27-12-2022, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Oliver Stone interview Milo Reech 0 1,185 27-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Jeffries' Frazier interview Richard Gilbride 1 1,228 11-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The More Things Change... Richard Coleman 5 4,344 02-09-2019, 08:02 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Strange connections Mueller and JFK Richard Coleman 14 7,628 27-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Malcolm Blunt via Bart Kamp, Hosty's notes Jim DiEugenio 5 5,139 17-03-2019, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,343 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Stunning Interview with Mort Sahl Jim DiEugenio 1 4,807 28-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  Did Katzenbach ever explain his now infamous memo either in his memoirs or interview? Edwin Ortiz 4 4,333 16-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride