Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pope rejects condom use in Africa
Their history over recent decades is very unsavoury, bordering on evil.

Their role in setting up and managing the Ratlines for the allies after WWII. Their involvement in the Banco Ambrosiano affair, their involvement in numerous other illegal financial scams and mafia types --- and far right types who were members of the shadowy P2 lodge. Their involvement with the CIA in the Polish dockyards (Solidarity, Lech Walenska etc). The list is large and this enumeration of it small.

These are all activities of of a "deep" state and not a religious entity. I personally have no problem with the Catholic Church per se (or other churches for that), but I very often do have problems with the Vatican itself. I treat the Church and the Holy See as two entirely different entities.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Pope rejects condom use in Africa - by Myra Bronstein - 18-03-2009, 07:00 AM
Pope rejects condom use in Africa - by David Guyatt - 18-03-2009, 09:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pope Francis Jan Klimkowski 48 30,437 15-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  CIA Tried to Frame Bulgaria for Shooting of Pope John Paul II to Discredit Communism Peter Lemkin 1 3,841 26-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Revealed: how Israel offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons Paul Rigby 6 5,031 14-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  ISTO Canadian front for CIA assassinations in Africa Paul Rigby 0 3,574 29-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby