Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon takes away access to purchased Christmas movie during Christmas
David Guyatt Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Maybe this is standard in the new digital world and not limited to Amazon. If so, screw the new digital world and give me a physical copy.

Yup, can't trust 'em. Get a physical copy. Ditto the "cloud" for data storage to my mind. Buy a hard drive and keep your own info on it. If you give others the keys to your house, you can hardly be surprised if they gain entry.
Yes. Find no attraction for the cloud. I like to know exactly where my data is and who I share it with. Google's new Chromebook computer is very nice and very cheap but you need to use the cloud and I wont go there.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Amazon takes away access to purchased Christmas movie during Christmas - by Magda Hassan - 21-12-2013, 10:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judge allows Chevron to access email metadata of 100 human rights workers Magda Hassan 4 6,015 22-10-2013, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Un-fookin-believable! Amazon sells pedophillia book. David Guyatt 6 5,800 22-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Licensing Fees Problematic for Dementia Movie Which Demonstrate Benefits of Music for Patients. Magda Hassan 0 2,270 25-07-2012, 04:25 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  END:CIV (the movie) Ed Jewett 1 3,411 25-03-2010, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett