Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Query Why More Are 'Involved' In Solving Dallas Than 911 - Here & Most Political Forums
I'm just curious and asking [though I may through in some of my own ideas, analysis and prejudices] why it is that so many [relatively] are feverishly interested and/or exploring the JFK Assassination mysteries and fewer who tackle at a comparable level the issues and contradictions around the events of 9-11 and related events [such as the Anthrax attacks, first WTC bombing, Oklahoma bombing et al. - which many, including myself feel are directly related to 911].

Is it that JFK came first?
Is it that JFK is the death of a significant person, politician and the extinction of him and his path for America?
Is it that the very size of the 911 event is daunting?
Is it that more background work, more documentation, more witnesses seem to be available for Dallas?
Is it that more are confused or convinced by some or all of the official version of 911 compared to the official version of Dallas?
Is it that persons sense greater danger in deeply exploring 911 at this time, compared to the 50 year-old cold-case in Dallas?
Is the cognitive dissonance of the implications of 911 [if it was false-flag] greater than the cognitive dissonance of the implications of a false-flag Dallas?
Is it something[s] other?

I realize that specialized sites dedicated to 911 are full of interested persons and researchers, but have long felt that many who seem to 'get' how the intelligence services; propaganda machinery; deep political state work are more inclined [or interested] in devoting energy to Dallas than to 911 - which is more recent and IMHO more likely to produce a change in the average American/World mind - to effect change in society despite their being of equal ethical value and abhorrence. When I was at the EF posting actively, Simkin was [until the last ugly scene] a good friend - on and off the Forum. He very much liked my thoughts and research on JFK, but was somewhat annoyed at my postings on 911 [my feelings, with some evidence]. Just one example of so many. So, there are some conspiracies some will embrace and others that are a reach of '[il]logic' too far for them. While I have my own limits, I find substantial and convincing evidence for both a massive conspiracy and false-flag in Dallas and in 911, and even some connections between the two, as well as many operations temporaly between them.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Query Why More Are 'Involved' In Solving Dallas Than 911 - Here & Most Political Forums - by Peter Lemkin - 10-03-2014, 09:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cost Of Political Resistance - Chris Hedges Peter Lemkin 0 11,752 08-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Time To Get Rid Of Both American Political Parties & Restructure Government Completely! Peter Lemkin 1 3,765 22-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Political Shills On The Internet Forums Peter Lemkin 2 3,885 22-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Political Extremism in the Technocratic Order - Dr. James Tracy Peter Lemkin 1 6,686 13-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Pakistan gave China access to secret U.S. aircraft involved in bin Laden raid Bernice Moore 1 3,921 15-08-2011, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  American Police State: FBI Abuses Reveals Contempt for Political Rights, Civil Liberties Ed Jewett 0 2,675 07-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett