Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Query Why More Are 'Involved' In Solving Dallas Than 911 - Here & Most Political Forums
Malcolm Pryce Wrote:Is it really true? Perhaps in the words of Simon & Garfunkel, a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest. Personally, I have noticed more 9/11 stuff, and that might be because 9/11 was my introductory red pill moment.

But say it is true. There are a number of possible reasons.

For one, we all know how frequently our DPF take on life meets with contempt, ridicule, hostility etc. These are essentially psychological defence mechanisms. Mockery is often disguised fear and people don't like it when you undermine the sacred truths they have been fed all their lives about how we are led by the men in white hats.

That being the case, 9/11 due to its magnitude strikes me as a far greater threat. Setting aside the JFK cover-up, the actual event is not such a terrible existential threat - a rogue cabal with some rifles shot a man.

But 9/11 appears to involve so much more. Pre-wiring the Towers for demolition? Total collusion by the media? No plane at the Pentagon? No plane at Shanksville? Entire US Air Defence seemingly compromised?

Is it any wonder the mockers can't accept that?

There is also another possible reason too. Forgive me, but the JFK conspiracy theory' just seems somehow more glamorous, doesn't it? Old movies always look more appealing, and the Zapruder film is an old movie now. And of course that was when the world lost its virginity. Nowadays, with all the evil that has since been exposed, the world is more of a street walker on crack.

I have only one problem with you comments above. JFK was not a 'rogue cabal with some rifles' - it was the basic power structure behind the government - just as in 911. Investigation of either leads to the same structures and mechanisms of deception/control/propaganda/undemocratic structures/secret government. The 'cabal' that planned it and covered it up did not handle the rifles or pose as SS agents in the crowd to protect them. Those were expert technicians, called 'mechanics'.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Query Why More Are 'Involved' In Solving Dallas Than 911 - Here & Most Political Forums - by Peter Lemkin - 12-03-2014, 11:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cost Of Political Resistance - Chris Hedges Peter Lemkin 0 11,753 08-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Time To Get Rid Of Both American Political Parties & Restructure Government Completely! Peter Lemkin 1 3,768 22-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Political Shills On The Internet Forums Peter Lemkin 2 3,886 22-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Political Extremism in the Technocratic Order - Dr. James Tracy Peter Lemkin 1 6,688 13-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Pakistan gave China access to secret U.S. aircraft involved in bin Laden raid Bernice Moore 1 3,923 15-08-2011, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  American Police State: FBI Abuses Reveals Contempt for Political Rights, Civil Liberties Ed Jewett 0 2,676 07-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett