Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Craig Roberts as Dr. Stranglove
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I do not believe this. I enjoy Roberts' but I think he's missed the mark on this one.

Dawn

Me too, Dawn.

The US needs a new enemy to feed the arms industry and US military and to keep the dollar machine hubbling and bubbling. The Bin Laden / Al Queda axis of evil that was created is now longer a threat (was it ever?) and so an old "good enemy" was pulled out the toy chest to scare us all with.

I would add that during the recent 70th ceremony of the D Day landings in France, all the European heads of state and Obuma and Putin were present. And conversations between Merkel and Putin and Obuma and Putin - and Putin and others too discretely took place. There was definitely a European softening on Putin from what I watched.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Paul Craig Roberts as Dr. Stranglove - by David Guyatt - 20-06-2014, 08:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Neoconservative War Criminals In Our Midst - By Paul Craig Roberts Adele Edisen 2 3,515 02-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Ron Paul on War Adele Edisen 6 4,818 15-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen