Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israeli Intelligence Eavesdropped on Kerry’s Phone During Palestine-Israel Peace Talks
While I agree that Israel has the ability and has certainly electronically and otherwise spied on US and other intelligence and political assets, WE put them in an easy position to do so. Much of the sophisticated components used in electronic communications and many of the high-security companies that get paid to do such things privately [even for the US Government and its agencies] are Israeli companies or Israeli made....so, we let that Trojan Horse in. A case of 'honor among thieves'. The details are complex, but clear. There are several threads on this here on the Forum. :Idea::Blink::Idea:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Israeli Intelligence Eavesdropped on Kerry’s Phone During Palestine-Israel Peace Talks - by Peter Lemkin - 07-08-2014, 06:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NSA Gives Israel Everything Lauren Johnson 0 2,926 02-06-2019, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  US spying on Israel Tracy Riddle 1 5,849 05-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  US spy chief Clapper defends Prism and phone surveillance David Guyatt 485 105,413 13-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Ministers to pass law tracking mollie phone David Guyatt 0 3,144 07-07-2014, 09:24 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  How the NSA can 'turn on' your phone remotely Magda Hassan 2 4,463 09-06-2014, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Just About the Best Single Short Summation of Where American Electronic 'Intelligence' Has Led US! Peter Lemkin 6 9,181 06-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle