Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi's behind Yemen's bloody civil war
Oh yes, the Mayfair Set, Tiny Rowlands, Jammy Goldsmith, Stirling and others reaping in bundles of loot from the arms trade.

Not to be forgotten from that era were the so called "Savoy Mafia"; a group of arms manufacturers, intelligence officials, bankers and other interested parties who met at the Savoy suite of Alan Curtis, a close friend of Dennis Thatcher. Among their members was Maggie's cock -up of a son, Mark Thatcher. These were the men who engineered the historic Al Yamamah arms deal between the Uk and Saudi where the kickbacks were revealed to be simply enormous. Mark apparently got £12 million. The Iron Lady, apparently, several hundreds of millions - according to various sources - some who I personally interviewed back in the day.

Although I can find little about the Savoy mafia now, I do seem to remember that they also included amongst their number the pop singer Adam Faith, who died fairly young in 2002, and Cliff Richard (now Sir Cliff). But you'll find it virtually impossible to find a list of the main players, who remain faceless men. Quite likely a number of them were also members of The Parlour Club, a dining club of arms types. I have a list of the members which is part of my old Bilderberg File (but as a Mac user I can no longer access it - typical). Those who wish to get a copy merely read the instruction HERE to download and open the file for free.

Meanwhile, Adam Curtis' three part dumentary on the Mayfair Set is available to watch in full HERE
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Saudi's behind Yemen's bloody civil war - by David Guyatt - 22-01-2015, 03:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lawmakers worry who Saudi Arabia would kill with $1.15B arms deal Drew Phipps 1 4,581 15-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  CIA using Saudi base for drone assassinations in Yemen! Peter Lemkin 3 3,477 20-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  "Woe Unto the Empire of Blood" [and all those who dare defy her bloody hands!] Peter Lemkin 0 3,620 15-05-2013, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Wikileaks exposes US proxy war in Yemen Magda Hassan 2 3,879 16-12-2012, 07:54 AM
  German Politicians Angered Over Saudi Tank Sale Ed Jewett 0 2,145 06-07-2011, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Cables claims of fraud in a BAE Saudi arms deal worth more than $80 billion. Magda Hassan 0 2,166 13-03-2011, 12:25 AM
  Civil Society Is Organizing to Maintain Costa Rica’s Status as a Nation Without Armed Forces Magda Hassan 0 2,485 30-07-2010, 03:20 PM
  Reports: IAF Landed at Saudi Base, US Troops near Iran Border Magda Hassan 0 2,138 23-06-2010, 10:39 PM
  Saudi Arabian airspace, Israel and ? Ed Jewett 1 3,093 15-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Revealed: Britain sold nerve gas chemicals to Syria 10 months after 'civil unrest' began 0 489 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: