Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orwell and Samsung - Smart TV's now listen to your every word, and share them
I'll bet the 'third party' is, or makes its intake available to, GCHQ!.....NSA....depending on where one is.

But, smart phones and some 'dumb' mobiles phones can listen to what you say near them even when you think they are off!...and of course when they are on. To disable this one must take out the battery. Funny, but some you can't take out the battery...wonder how that was decided upon.....::fury:: Likewise all webcams can transmit what it 'sees' even if you think you haven't activated it. I keep mine covered.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Orwell and Samsung - Smart TV's now listen to your every word, and share them - by Peter Lemkin - 10-02-2015, 12:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Big Media Do In Sanders? - Avoiding the Dodgy "C" word David Guyatt 0 4,702 12-06-2016, 08:25 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt