Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFOS - the serious new deep political research topic?
R.K. Locke Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:
Fred Steeves Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:My view is that any deep study into the alien theme of UFO's will very quickly devolve into the occult sphere.

I'll see that, and raise you one. I contend that virtually every subject discussed at Deep Politics, and other similar forums, resolves quickly to hazy occult realms upon any serious minded investigation. That's my experience anyway, that's the nature of the reality we find ourselves in.

Curiouser and curiouser cried Alice.

Yes, an awful lot of the subjects do have that connection, I agree.

I agree also.

But how to make sense of it all?

Well now that's the million dollar question isn't it?

David Guyatt Wrote:
The art is to make conscious that which is unconscious; to make scrutable the inscrutable.

And that which is hidden is, of course, by definition always occult.

In the last analysis we are the occult and there is no escape from that fact.
And therefore, a study of the occult is the study of ourselves.

Bingo, enter the Chapel Perilous.

David Guyatt Wrote: In the Levenda interview he rightly says that anyone wishing to study the occult seriously should spend a few years in psychological analysis prior to embarking on that journey because it is vital to work out any kinks in yourself, as otherwise the forces released in occult studies can be devastating (like Levenda I've seen it happen).

I've seen it too, that ain't no joke. Very serious business here. IMO there's also a very positive and empowering aspect in play here, but one must first make it through the gauntlet with sanity intact to reap the benefits. No small task.

This could take lifetimes to figure out, but how do you eat the elephant? One bite at a time. One thing I *do* know for sure, it's doable.

This thread has indeed strayed off the beaten path, but not so much as it may appear. We could easily flow right back to the ufo thing in one or two sentences, lots of simultaneous moving parts here.

"FOLLOW THE EVIDENCE, WHEREVER IT LEADS" SOCRATES

Messages In This Thread
UFOS - the serious new deep political research topic? - by Myra Bronstein - 20-09-2009, 02:54 PM
UFOS - the serious new deep political research topic? - by Fred Steeves - 03-03-2016, 02:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anthropogenic Global Climate Chaos is REAL - sadly some in research community deny science Peter Lemkin 0 9,644 30-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Hard-wired: The brain's circuitry for political belief Peter Lemkin 0 8,762 24-12-2016, 12:46 PM
  Obama Interrogation Official Linked to U.S. Mind Control Research Peter Lemkin 1 4,386 06-07-2014, 05:16 PM
  US Military Fund Research into Neuro-Processes to Get People to Change Values Ed Jewett 0 2,221 30-01-2012, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  OTC: The Risks of Dangerous Research Bernice Moore 0 2,169 19-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Growing body of research says dogs really can smell cancer Magda Hassan 0 2,695 25-08-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The CIA & the Military’s Mind Control Research Bernice Moore 0 2,800 24-07-2011, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  .. ONI-Funded Pulsed Microwave Brain Research (“Synthetic Telepathy”) .. Ed Jewett 0 3,224 13-07-2011, 01:49 AM
  What's Really Going On at the Israeli Institute for Biological Research? Ed Jewett 0 2,518 26-06-2011, 03:38 AM
  CIA'S PSYCHIC RESEARCH PROPRIETARY MANKIND RESEARCH by AJ Weberman Magda Hassan 5 6,262 07-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan