Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David McGowan author of "Weird Scenes from the Canyon" has an aggressive cancer
I just found out about this an hour ago... from his brothers Facebook page..

David is very sick. It is time to let this group know his condition. Dave has stage IV little cell cancer of the lungs, kidney, and bone. This is the most aggressive of lung cancers and grows very quickly. it spreads 50% of the time to the brain but at this time, David's scan is still clear. We have been informed that David needs to immediately begin chemotherapy. If he chooses to accept treatment, He has been given a worst case scenario of 6 months to one year. He also has a 2% chance of surviving for up to 5 years but that no one is known to have survived beyond that time. For anyone wishing to send cards, flowers, or well wishes. David is currently at Glendale Adventist Medical Center, Glendale, CA 1509 Wilson Terrace, Glendale, CA 91206 RM 1215 [IMG]resource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.png[/IMG](818) 409 - 8000 room 1215. Please know that those who already are aware and have sent well wishes and support that it has kept him going through this difficult time. David, undecided an hour ago, has now decided to try and begin treatment. Therefore he will be here for at least another week. I arrived yesterday and have not left his room and I will remain with him until he is released into my care upon which time I will take him home to AZ. Please respect our family at this time and only post positive messages as our mother also reads these pages and I am very vengeful if need be. I trust that most of you support David, for those who do not, please keep any of those thoughts out of the threads. Thank You

Messages In This Thread
David McGowan author of "Weird Scenes from the Canyon" has an aggressive cancer - by Kara Dellacioppa - 22-05-2015, 04:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SECRETS, SPIES AND 7/7 author Tom Secker on the Manchester bombing. Anthony Thorne 1 10,152 04-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Venezuela VP: Chávez's Cancer Was 'Attack' by Enemies Keith Millea 15 8,582 12-03-2013, 07:31 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Really Weird Information On Assassination of CIA-connected Nicholas Deak Peter Lemkin 2 4,042 05-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  CIA Requests its Own Documents from Author. Links to Olsen and JFK Magda Hassan 0 2,661 23-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Welcome Douglas Valentine to DPF! Author of definitive books on Op Phoenix, FBN and DEA. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 4 4,273 26-10-2009, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett