Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conflicts between researchers. Why?
I am also a friend of Joan, but I personally don't find it in great taste to 'dance on the grave of Bill Turner' on this thread, even if you put it politely, as you indeed have. Anyone who has researched in this field knows that bitter and sometimes illogical [sometimes not] clashes/grudges often occur for a variety of reasons....some due to differences of opinion or tactics/style; some by disruption agents interfering; and lots of other categories I can think of. And we have all made mistakes and we have all at times been mistaken. Maybe because I knew Bill personally, I think this not the place. But do as you see fit. I'm not going to get into what I think was involved in that incident here/now. Why not open a new thread on that, if you want.....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Conflicts between researchers. Why? - by Peter Lemkin - 12-01-2016, 08:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Podcast with 28 researchers paying our tributes to Jim Marrs Joseph McBride 0 3,340 15-08-2017, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  The Texan Researchers: Cleaning Out the Row Charles Drago 22 10,288 24-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jack White
  We Researchers miss so much because of our egos Tosh Plumlee 0 2,482 21-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Tosh Plumlee