Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trunp's Geopilitical Adviser is Disgraced Former Head of DIA
David Guyatt Wrote:Let's hope Hilary fails. She be disastrous.

Agreed...but Trump would also be, IMHO, for other reasons......Bernie Sanders is the only chance of American not going into fatal collapse...and I fear the powers that be would never let him run beyond the primaries. Its goodnight America......choose your poison. The election will be thrown via electronic voting machines if the 'men behind the curtain' don't like the actual vote. So much for democracy...but we lost that long ago...long, long ago......
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Trunp's Geopilitical Adviser is Disgraced Former Head of DIA - by Peter Lemkin - 12-03-2016, 09:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monbiot hits the nail square on the head David Guyatt 0 2,338 12-11-2013, 08:37 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt