Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deutsche Bank Blows Lid on Cartel who Fixes Gold Price
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:WOW! The gold manipulation and Deutsche Bank being caught red-handed certainly is NOT being mention in the MSM - who are entirely focused on the death of Prince and the usual trivia. It is a HUGE story, and could start the unraveling of the current economic system and the polities that are connected to it! Wow!...its really huge! Ditto, if just about all the markets are fixed, as well.....well, we knew the system was corrupt, but the level of corruption seems to know no limit. I can't see this kind of 'crapitalism' lasting much longer...some GIANT collapse is 'a comin' soon! :Depressed:

The first thing Engdahl said was that this story would see the gold price shoot up - and it seems a reasonable surmise. But I don't see it happening because besides the markets being manipulated across the spectrum, so are all the information and news networks. If you don't have access to information you can't make decisions.

It's both a case of Full Spectrum Duping and living in the real Twilight Zone.

They can and they are suppressing this - but IMO they can NOT keep the lid on this for long. Gold traders and gold buyers, large holders of gold not in on the 'fix' will get wind of this and start lawsuits [apparently one such suit has begun]....and it will spread......then the whole structure might well fall....I for one would welcome that!

[just looked and Gold is down in the last day...but not a huge drop]

{{A search of the term 'deutsche bank admits gold silver price fixing' brings up LOTS of hits....thousands...yet the MSM has yet to say 'peep' on this to my knowledge.....very strange.}}

I also searched for any MSM story about this and came up empty too.

When the markets are so corrupt, and allowed to be, and the media stay silent about price fixing and rigging, is it any wonder that other nations try to fund a new parallel banking system - because the one we have is not only crooked but completely controlled by the elite. It is "their" cow to milk as and when they see fit.

And for these reasons I regard it as imperative that BRICS succeed, along with Russia's parallel SWIFT clearing system.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Deutsche Bank Blows Lid on Cartel who Fixes Gold Price - by David Guyatt - 23-04-2016, 09:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wells Fargo bank exec, who supervised creation of 2 mllion fake accounts, scores $125M payday Drew Phipps 0 5,025 13-09-2016, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Iceland looks at removing commercial bank money making Magda Hassan 2 6,991 16-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank Magda Hassan 2 6,764 21-03-2015, 09:30 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Price We Pay - New doco on “Dirty Banking” and the Dark History of Offshore Havens etc Magda Hassan 0 5,087 14-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The World Bank - Exporting Debt Bondage as a Weapon of Control David Guyatt 0 3,048 01-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Real Reason Why Germany Halted Its Gold Repatriation From the NY Fed Lauren Johnson 19 9,975 21-11-2014, 12:49 AM
  What Happens When Anonymous Gets a Bank? Magda Hassan 62 23,896 16-10-2014, 02:29 PM
  Game Changer - The New BRICS Development Bank David Guyatt 14 10,715 13-09-2014, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Vatican Bank Magda Hassan 47 32,454 25-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  China's Demand for Gold Has Trapped The West's Central Banks Peter Presland 5 3,963 11-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby