Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your thoughts, or constructive criticism
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Scott, I had meant to read and respond to this earlier. It's a very interesting story, and hopefully I will get around to reading the second edition of your book.

Did your father go to Israel in 1977 or 1976? The plot to kill Rabin was in 1976? He resigned in April 1977. The Entebbe raid happened in July 1976, so Rabin was riding high from that. I was just wondering if you knew who wanted to kill him and why.

Who wanted him dead? I don't know. It's interesting to read what my father says in his letter to my mother and us (his children.) My father says, "I have a want for war." My mother and I both know that what my father is saying, he was sent to Israel to start a war.

Just after our house was broken into, whoever did it thought they stole everything belonging to my father, some of my father's belongings was stored in my mother's hope chest, they didn't get everything, thank the Lord for that.

My father was going to be passed off by the United States as an assassin recruited by Muslims for war. He was sent to Israel in 1976. A year later he would be killed in the United States. I would advise everyone NOT to read my first book, there is a lot of missing information. I made sure that in my update, everything is covered.

Messages In This Thread
Your thoughts, or constructive criticism - by Scott Kaiser - 06-05-2016, 10:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on a bus trip David Josephs 43 20,596 15-01-2016, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  A Short Overview, thoughts appreciated Scott Kaiser 33 11,478 12-05-2015, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Thoughts? Scott Kaiser 0 2,262 24-06-2014, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Thoughts on the JFK matter: Tosh Plumlee 0 2,858 26-02-2010, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Tosh Plumlee