Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are yours & 'their' Value Priorities?
I came across an interesting section in a chapter ('Surveillance & Mind Control') in a book I'm leafing thru' atm; Uncloaking the CIA - by [size=12]Howard Frazier[/SIZE] Published June 1st 1978 by Free Press (bearing in mind that tv & radio are mind control devices):

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8401&stc=1]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8402&stc=1]
& I started to wonder how 'value priorities' can be used to dictate/sway/influence/retard public attitudes & discussion. Then shortly afterwards, I read this article '[size=12]Students Back Gag On Free Speech' SunTim22May16.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8403&stc=1]

It got me pondering on how 'this' & 'that' is billed, but other stuff is relegated & omitted (someones hat fell-off on Britains Got Talent - that was on what they call the news. Or was it a shoe...). We're told so often, I think, -to think, that ie. 'diversity' for the sake of it is good, that we're great (ie UK) 'cos we DO-, human rights an' law an' justice, that the views of attention-seeking 'celebrities' & 'stars' have in consequence of the labelling, a conferred value-added wisdom, that selective equality & positive discrimination are good. The upshot of alot of this 'thought steering'/ special needs opinionating, is that loads of intelligent jungvolk students are so brittle in their thin skinned self-regard, that they can't bear to hear views & opinions that challenge their precepts.

It makes me wonder how 'establishment'/ 'liberal metropolitan elite' pontificating has infantilised public discourse & debate in Britain, and why it would do that. Is this 'soft hat' diplomacy? Is this what the 'nudge unit' is for, with their ranks of behavioural psychologists? Why does so much reported news and research contradict itself, leaving me dazed & confused? Do they do that on purpose? Are all those MP's who voted not to drop bombs on Syria, actually ISIL appologists? How safe is secure? How come always 'it's the womens vote that'll decide the election', an' they still don't have equal pay? -or is that 'media-manufactured indignation' too useful for the next election? How come you have to be a fascist to fly the flag? Etc. Etc.

The things we're told...[/SIZE]

Attached Files
.jpg   ValuePriorities1.jpg (Size: 58.06 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   ValuePriorities2.jpg (Size: 141.39 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   SunTim22May16StudentsBackGagOnFreeSpeech.jpg (Size: 190.45 KB / Downloads: 6)
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
What are yours & 'their' Value Priorities? - by Michael Barwell - 25-05-2016, 04:45 PM