Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No reasonable expectation of privacy on your PC
Magda Hassan Wrote:I don't think they plan of giving us any privacy any where not just our computers. But really, your computer belongs to you the same way your look, wallet and jacket belong to you. Your operating system may belong to some one else who is only letting you borrow it on their terms and conditions but it doesn't have to be that way if you don't want it. (Gnu/Linux is your choice for freedom and privacy) You can make it secure.

Well, yes....and no....No, when they come into your home and just take it away for 'analysis' and downloading. Sadly America is quickly becoming a full-blown Police State and most are not catching on despite the obvious signs and examples. In fact, there is very little of our rights left and all soon to be gone. They want even to be able to see and hear inside our homes [the technology exists for both] and to even see into our thoughts [the technology is being worked on and is partly workable at this time]. Very sad ruling in a very sad state Amerika.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
No reasonable expectation of privacy on your PC - by Peter Lemkin - 24-06-2016, 01:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FBI Quietly Changes Privacy Rules For Accessing NSA Data On Americans Magda Hassan 2 6,852 16-03-2016, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney