Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spirit Cooking
Michael Barwell Wrote:
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:For the record, Mr. B., have been reading your posts for a while now, and have been gleaning much from your……. ruminations. Don't take your meds, you'll end up like Albert. Stay on course, sir….. the State is PROUD !!! Stars in your Krown !!!

I might owe you an embarassed appology. >frowns<

2nd thoughts, stuff that: of all the things I've written here, an' you choose to respond to this bollocks. You write exactly like 'Ben Everhärt' /Lockmat +/- 666 /'Lucifer' writes. "Stars" in your 'Krown'? Fuck off.
I'm content with being a bit prickly, but happily, that's a far cry from a dissociative [click, right ear] paranoid schizo- - to a prescribed scheme. The logic of a feinted 'pro-' post after all the shite is clear, fuck-all else's worked, but to chose THIS post? : "Stay on course, sir…." - how very 'Ben'.

I posted this Spirit Cooking bollocks 'cos no bugger else had, to make that same point, & it has consistentcies with the narrative.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
Spirit Cooking - by Michael Barwell - 07-11-2016, 06:43 PM
Spirit Cooking - by Michael Barwell - 08-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Spirit Cooking - by Lauren Johnson - 08-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Spirit Cooking - by Michael Barwell - 09-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Spirit Cooking - by Michael Barwell - 09-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Spirit Cooking - by Michael Barwell - 10-11-2016, 05:00 PM
Spirit Cooking - by Mark A. O'Blazney - 07-11-2016, 06:49 PM