Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump
David Guyatt Wrote:To repeat Paul's post above by former UK Ambassador, Craig Murray, on Wikileaks and the DNC hack.

It simply is beyond credulous that all these whistleblowers are lying and/or are subject to a Russian operation.

The actual controversy unfolding in the U.S. appears to have been turned on its ear.

Winners Trump, Manafort, Bannon, Exxon Mobil, and by extension, Putin are now the victims in the scenario advanced here by Paul Rigby.

The word of the impeccable Craig Murray is gospel and thus Trump's declaration that there is nothing to see
here, move on.....is not the least bit curious or troubling despite Manafort's background, Trump's serial praising
of Putin accompanied by a declaration of Putin's superior leadership and results compared to Obama's, contradiction by Trump of his son's description of numerous business partners of Russia coupled with Trump's refusal to release any tax returns, even those more than three years old, and the icing on the cake....this weekend's trial balloon of Tillerson's appointment as secretary of state are justification in this Trump as CIA victim claim for Trump to be contemptuously dismissive of any investigation of Russian interference in the recent presidential campaign in the U.S.

Quote:http://time.com/4108198/donald-trump-60-minutes-putin/
Here's the Deal With That Putin 60 Minutes Episode Trump Mentioned
Charlotte Alter @charlottealter Nov. 11, 2015
Donald Trump argued that he understands Russian leader Vladimir Putin because they both were featured on a September episode of the TV news show 60 Minutes."I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates," he said, then he seemed to reference the show's ratings. "We did well that night."

But both Trump and Fiorina's remarks weren't entirely on the mark. Trump and Putin did not meet in a "green room" for the show, which does not have the typical off-stage waiting area for guests that a talk show has.
In fact, they weren't even on the same continent. Trump was interviewed by CBS's Scott Pelley in his New York City penthouse for the season premiere of the hour-long docu-series, while Charlie Rose travelled to Moscow to interview Vladimir Putin....
Quote:http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pres...than-obama
Trump: Putin's 'doing a better job' than Obama July 28, 2016

Trump on Wednesday said he does not know Putin personally despite previously remarking the pair have met.
"I never met Putin," he said during a press conference at his Miami-area hotel. "I don't know who Putin is." ....

Quote:http://www.nbc26.com/newsy/mapping-donal...ins-russia
Mapping Donald Trump's Many Ties To Vladimir Putin's Russia
Zach Toombs
2:55 PM, Jul 27, 2016
But numbers do tell us one thing for sure: Of all the countries polled on the U.S. presidential candidates, only one favored Trump and it shouldn't be a surprise. ....

Quote:http://www.nbcnews.com/card/pence-its-in...ma-n645106
Pence: It's 'Inarguable' That Putin Is a Stronger Leader Than Obama
Republican vice presidential candidate Mike Pence agreed Thursday with Donald Trump's assertion that authoritarian Russian president Vladimir Putin has been a better leader than the current sitting U.S. president.
"I think it's inarguable that Vladimir Putin has been a stronger leader in his country than Barack Obama has been in his country," Pence said in an interview with CNN. "And that's going to change the day Donald Trump becomes president." ....
......In a press conference Thursday morning, Hillary Clinton said Trump's praise for Putin "is not just unpatriotic and insulting to the people of our country, as well as to our commander in chief, it is scary."
Sep 8 2016, 4:58 pm ET

Quote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/04/politics/m...mir-putin/
Pence denies he's said 'Putin is a better leader' than Obama
By Daniella Diaz and Kate Grise, CNN
Updated 2:07 AM ET, Wed October 5, 2016

(CNN) Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine attacked both Donald Trump and Mike Pence for their praise of Vladimir Putin during Tuesday's vice presidential debate."You guys love Russia," Kaine said. "Gov. Pence said inarguably Vladimir Putin is a better leader than President (Barack) Obama."

Pence denied the charge, saying: "That is absolutely inaccurate. I said he's been stronger on the world stage."
In fact, Pence told CNN's Dana Bash in September: "I think it's inarguable that Vladimir Putin has been a stronger leader in his country than Barack Obama has been in this country."
Trump has repeatedly praised Putin as well, saying at NBC's "Commander-in-Chief Forum" last month, Putin "has very strong control over a country," even if he does not agree with the way the country is governed.

Read More

"Now, it's a very different system, and I don't happen to like the system," Trump said. "Certainly, in that system, he's a been a leader, far more than our president has been a leader." .....

It is always interesting to watch the discernment in real time of contributors posting under their own names.
I frequently remind myself that I am what I post and hopefully the reminder influences me to post more reasonably.
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

Messages In This Thread
The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump - by Tom Scully - 12-12-2016, 11:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump dossier Doug Fisher 237 230,718 19-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 3,052 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,809 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The US-backed & planed coup in Venezuela Peter Lemkin 1 4,739 20-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Ongoing neo-Fascist Coup In Brazil with Imprisonment of Lula Peter Lemkin 3 6,296 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,241 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  An actual coup in america: Democrats in 1944 Paul Rigby 3 8,208 29-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 121,010 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,758 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,306 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt