Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Interrogation of Saddam Hussein
David Guyatt Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:Yes, curious. Do you know anything about his other work in CIA? Don't suppose their is a transcript of the interrogation? :Point:

Edit: To be fair I don't think Arabic was ever a strong point in any of the USA agencies. There was a big shortage of interpreters after 911 when they scrambled to find any old Arab speaker to assist.

It used to take intelligence to be in intelligence. Now all it takes, it seems, is a willingness to toe the party line and lie like a trooper.

It is a very bad indictment of the state of the 'art' of intelligence gathering that those in the field of the Middle East don't HAVE to speak/read Arabic!..but apparently that is how it is in the CIA. That said, this high level agent [former he says] has now really turned on the Agency and thinks Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld, et al. and their war in Iraq was a total mistake and has set back that Nation for decades - perhaps forever. He admits it was based on lies - before/during/after. Look at segment II if you have not yet.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
The Interrogation of Saddam Hussein - by Peter Lemkin - 29-12-2016, 04:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hand written letter of Saddam Hussain to the American people Magda Hassan 3 3,431 04-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt