Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dubious Case of Russian Hacking
They are offering NO proofs whatsoever on which to really make a determination. My take on it is it is a political move to weaken Trump. I'm all in favor of weakening Trump with truth [easy enough!], but not with lies. Least anyone forget the USA has even admitted to many cases of US interference in foreign elections, usually via the CIA - but not always. One notable, but far from the only one, can be found here https://williamblum.org/chapters/killing-hope/italy - so who are we to point fingers!?! As the Empire collapses, they feel free to stoop to anything for the remaining bits of money and power. Morality and Truth were never the strong suit in the USA, but it is getting worse and worse with each passing day.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
The Dubious Case of Russian Hacking - by Peter Lemkin - 08-01-2017, 08:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CIA Hacking Tools Revealed by Wikileaks - Rivals much NSA can do! Peter Lemkin 26 43,721 15-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  NSA/GCHQ hacking anti-spyware/encryption programs to invade your computer! Peter Lemkin 3 10,391 13-04-2016, 11:29 AM
  Russian blows lid on NSA linked trojan spying group David Guyatt 0 4,164 18-02-2015, 09:53 AM
  CIA admits to hacking Senate computers Tracy Riddle 2 4,711 03-08-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan