Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump the "Painted Face" of Kissinger and David Rockefeller?
I can't see, though it is possible, that anyone named above was behind Tumpf - and that he was a Trojan horse for other than his own ego. However, once he was seen as a possible 'win' and then having won, those with money and 'agendas' certainly have moved in to use him for their own purposes and plans. Trumpf has no skills to be President and has no desire for the nearly 18 hr/day job, every day of the year for four years - so he will both delegate and use the advice of others, having few ideas of his own beyond empty rhetoric. It is interesting [and depressing] who's showing up and who's being selected or are self-selecting and moving in. I don't expect Trumps rule as Emperor wannabe to resemble anything we've seen before - not even close, but some of the figures popping up are bad guys from the past, for sure. Kissinger! Someone please put a wooden stake through that Dracula heart of the living dead. :Hitler:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Is Trump the "Painted Face" of Kissinger and David Rockefeller? - by Peter Lemkin - 10-01-2017, 05:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make America Obamaless Again! What Trump Can Do Garry McNeil 1 14,433 15-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Goldman-Sachs weighs in on the 2016 election by banning contributions to Trump. Drew Phipps 0 4,267 08-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Are the people announcing thier support for Trump really trying to destroy his candidacy? Drew Phipps 2 4,908 24-06-2016, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Hilary Clinton's amazing claim about Donald Trump, once false, now true. Drew Phipps 5 11,045 20-06-2016, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  "...Now Donald Trump's Betrayal Is Complete..." Drew Phipps 5 8,193 19-05-2016, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Trump's poll success is merely a measure of how effective the neo-con fear mongering really was. Drew Phipps 4 8,041 11-12-2015, 11:39 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Slipping In To The Real Face Albert Doyle 2 3,658 20-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  David Cameron calls for investigation into cash for influence scandal David Guyatt 2 3,915 28-03-2010, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Keith Millea