Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As a Conspiracy Theorist, Trump Has It Out for the CIA
The Morley article is odd, and I think mostly wishful thinking. Read The Man Who Knew Too Much by Russell about Richard Case Nagell to see that the USSR/KGB/GRU knew all about the JFK assassination and who was behind it - always did and does still today - but have, for their own unfathomable reasons, kept it secret; as have those involved in a made in the USA plot, who were in contact with and used aspects/assets of the CIA - but were not identical with the 'CIA' - the plot involved other forces/entities. I don't expect any great revelations come October, and am sure the CIA will NOT release all they have on JFK, as the law specifies they must. It may be true that Clinton would have gone more easily on the CIA about this than Trump. However, he can't force the CIA to reveal what they don't want to [and frankly can not without total self-destruction].

Trump is of course correct that the USA has been guilty of many murders of our own [as I think he was referring], as has the USSR/Russia/Putin. But being correct, he doesn't get any moral points, as he should condemn both. Putin or someone around him has been bumping off his opponents [and at times pulling off false-flag operations], and the USA has been killing journalists, witnesses to state crimes, even their own President, and doing false-flags up the yazoo! We need to condemn both. Where the USA exceeds Russia by far is in killing foreigners in wars, and meddling in other country's affairs. There is nothing wrong in Russia and the USA getting along. On that Trump is correct. His personal reasons for liking Putin are not known, but I assume are a respect for an authoritarian leader and personal business connections. Russia has long been the big bogey-man of the USA, and without reason. They are far from perfect, and we are even less so.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
As a Conspiracy Theorist, Trump Has It Out for the CIA - by Peter Lemkin - 28-02-2017, 07:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alt.Conspiracy.JFK Google Group Brian Doyle 0 291 21-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 463 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 595 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 437 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 478 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 440 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  Steven Gillon:Mark Lane Equals Trump Jim DiEugenio 0 1,613 03-12-2020, 03:07 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Trump, Biden, and the JFK Act Jim DiEugenio 0 2,085 13-11-2020, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,595 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Mark Zaid, JFK and Trump Jim DiEugenio 6 4,319 08-11-2019, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin