Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declassified CIA study reveals Clare Boothe Luce's activities in Italy
Very important history, above - but you will never find it in the MSM which is controlled in large degree by those who want to suppress such historical truths. William Blum's books go even further in detailing US meddling [a polite term] in 'throwing' elections in foreign countries by hook and by crook. The US has rarely been 'about' democracy - internally and externally. That said, Trumpf and his gang don't get a get-outta-jail-free card for the past. I don't know what their plans were and are for Russia, but suspect it has a lot more to do with money-making prospects than any geopolitical theory/motivations [of which they seem to have little]. I'm very skeptical that the Russians tried to influence the US elections in any illegal manner other than expressing their preference coyly. A good relationship between Russia and the USA would be a good thing, but it should be based on international law principles and ideals, and not on business deals for a few oligarchs in the respective countries. Remember too that election tampering goes on in the USA as well as our electoral interference in foreign countries...so we shouldn't point fingers without one pointing at our own history and even the elections held in the USA. Politics is mostly about lies, hypocrisy and the manipulation of the majority of the People, sadly.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Declassified CIA study reveals Clare Boothe Luce's activities in Italy - by Peter Lemkin - 15-02-2017, 08:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Intended to Destroy Civilian Populations With Nuclear Strikes : Declassified Document Magda Hassan 3 7,068 27-12-2015, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Confidential JFK/LBJ Presidential Breifing material to be declassified today Drew Phipps 11 9,363 18-09-2015, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  NASA study concludes the end is nigh David Guyatt 17 9,036 23-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Charlie Prima
  Book Reveals Postwar Germany’s Nazi Party Ties Cover-Up Peter Lemkin 5 7,961 05-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  1980: Itavia 870 shot down over Ustica/Italy Carsten Wiethoff 6 8,432 26-03-2013, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Frank Taylor
  G20 case reveals 'largest ever' police spy operation Ed Jewett 3 7,473 02-12-2011, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Harry Dean