Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mrs. Reid's Mad Dash
The more I read through the initial FBI reports immediately following the coup d'é·tat of a sitting, democratically elected leader of a once free Republic, the more it becomes crystal clear and obvious what really happened,and what is merely fodder for a contrived script to convict an innocence humanbeing. In the following instance, concerning more than a few other inconsistencies,we learn that Roy Truly is having lunch with Mr. Oswald upstairs in the secondfloor lunchroom. Say what?! (last paragraph, 2nd and 3rd sentence) ---à

FEDERAL BUREAUOF INVESTIGATION
Date 11/24/63
PAULINE E. SANDERS, 4226 Delmar, a Clerk, Texas School BookDepository, 411 Elm Street, advised she arrived at work at 8:45 a.m., onNovember 22, 1963, and immediately reported to the main office where she wasemployed. She said she was acquainted with LEE HARVEY OSWALD who worked in thewarehouse section and she has seen him three or four times during lunch breaksin the lunch room but did not talk to him on any occasion. She said he was veryquiet and she had never seen him talking to any of the other employees that shecould recall. She said she would not be in a position to observe what time hearrived at work or the way he arrived.
She said on the morning of November 22, 1963, she wentoutside to watch the Presidential parade at about 11:25 a.m. She said she didnot see OSWALD during this time and she stood in the last line of spectatorsnearest the door to the Texas School Book Depository building. She advised shecould not recall the exact time but immediately after the presidential paradepassed she heard three loud blasts and she immediately realized that the shotsor whatever it was came from the building above her. She said within a matter often seconds a uniform police officer in a white helmet ran into the buildingbut she did not observe him any further and could not state where he went inthe building.
Mrs. SANDERS advised that Mr. Campbell, Office Manager,arrived shortly after the police officer entered the building and she told himshe believed the blasts came from the upper part of the building however heinsisted the shots came from the embankment. She advised she did not pursue thematter any further and she entered the building within five minutes of theblast. She said she did not observe OSWALD in the lobby but the lobby wascrowded with people at this time. She said she did notice a uniform policeofficer talking to an individual dressed in grey clothing with a silver type constructionhelmet and he claimed to be an engineer. She said he definitely did not work inthe building and she had never seen him before. She said the police officerappeared to be taking his name and address. She said she did not observewhether the elevator was in use or not and she could not recall whether it wason the first floor but she did use the stairwell and walked to the second floorwhere their offices are maintained. She said she could not recall seeing OSWALDthe entire day and at this time the only thing that was on her mind was whetherthe President had died.
Mrs. SANDERS advised that this morning she called GERALDINEREID, another employee, telephone number FE 1-6617, who told her that thepolice officer who had first entered the building ran into the lunch room whereMr. TRULY, the warehouse manager, and OSWALD were evidently lunching. Thepolice officer put his gun into OSWALD's stomach but TRULY advised the policeofficer that OSWALD worked for him. Police officer turned turned away and evidentlyleft the area. She said according to REID, OSWALD then went to the main officeand REID, although she had not observed the initial incident with the policeofficer, told OSWALD that the President had been shot. According to SANDERS,Mrs. REID claimed that OSWALD just mumbled something and left the office. Shesaid Reid did not mention how OSWALD left the office or for that matter if sheknew how he might have left the building. SANDERS advised that the stairwellwould probably have been the easiest way to leave without being too noticeablesince the stairwell is in need of repairs and employees had been instructed notto use the stairwell.

on 11/24/63 at Dallas, Texas File # DL89-43
By Special Agent ROBERT E. HASAM and ROBERT J. ANDERSONDate Dictated 11/24/63

Wrong again, Mrs. Reid. Research has borne out Mr. Truly actually viewed the presidential procession outside of the TSBD with others, and was not having lunch with Mr.Oswald as a phantom policeman raced upstairs to stick his gun in anyone'sstomach. Reread your script, ma'am. You are not alone here as it took Officer Baker multiple times to settle on at least one single narrative about how he and Mr. Truly encountered Mr. Oswald in that same lunch room.

There are at least a few versionsfloating around & about, where upon Mr. Oswald is either seated or standing, eitherdrinking a Coke or not drinking a Coke, etc. Eventually, the scripters aftermorethan a few Cut!, take No.?--would revise their "truth" and narrow down one singlenarrative. Unlike the plain simple truth which manages to stand all on its own,their contrived lie needed additional lies to falsely support the initial bogus whopper.

Unfortunately for all their cuts and retakes, even their final narrative is suspect. IF Mr. Oswald was moving towardthe lunchroom as we have been told instead of moving to his right, The only wayOfficer Bakeras he charged up those stepsso they say--would see movementinside the vestibule is if it is to the right of the window pan as any movementleftward was hidden away from his angle of pursuit. The lunch room lay to theleft. Oops!

And then there's this curious SayWhat?! from Mrs. Reid (the same Mrs. Reid who shared the falsehood about how Officer Baker came upon Mr. Oswald and Mr. Truly having lunch together upstairs in the back of the building, while the man of the hour was passing by two stories down in front of the building -
à According to SANDERS,Mrs. REID claimed that OSWALD just mumbled something and left the office. Shesaid Reid did not mention how OSWALD left the office or for that matter if sheknew how he might have left the building. SANDERS advised that the stairwellwould probably have been the easiest way to leave without being too noticeablesince the stairwell is in need of repairs and employees had been instructed notto use the stairwell.

Yet we are told Truly lead Officer Baker up this same stairwell with rather ease, managing to navigate a suspect-structure in dire need of repairs as they raced upstairs without nary a structural impediment,, incident, slip, fall, accidental, etc.

Or, Is she talking about the front stairs, courtesy of her WC testimony --
à

Mr. Belin: Now, did you look around after the shots and notice what people

were doing?
Mrs. REID. Well, it was just a mass of confusion. I saw people beginning to
fall, and the thought that went through my mind, my goodness I must get out
of this line of shots, they may fire some more. But don't ask me why I went
into the building because I don't know.
Mr. Belin:. Did you see anything else of people running or doing anything
else?
Mrs. REID. No; because I ran into thebuilding. I do not recall seeing anyone
in the lobby. I ran up to our office.
Mr. Belin. All right.
Mr. DULLES. Just 1 second there. How long after the third shot did you run
into the building?
Mr. BELIN. Mr. Dulles, we did are construction on that time sequence on
Friday and I am going to come to that as soon as I get the route first.
Mr. DULLES. Right.
Mr. BELIIN. You went into the building inthe main lobby?
Mrs. REID. Yes ; I did.
Mr. BELIN Did you take the elevator orthe stairs?
Mrs. REID. No ; I went up the stairs.
Mr. BELIN. Was this the front stairs orthe back stairs?
Mrs. REID. No; the front stairs.
Mr. BELIN. All right. You went up through the stairs and then what did
you do?
Mrs. REID. I went into the office.
Mr. BELIN. You went into your 0ffice?
Mrs. REID. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. And then what did you do?
Mrs. REID. Well, I kept walking and I looked up and Oswald was coming in
the back door of the office. I met him by the time I passed my desk several
feet and I told him, I said, "Oh, the President has been shot, but maybe they
didn't hit him."
He mumbled something to me, I kept walking, he did, too. I didn't pay any
attention to what he said because I had no thoughts of anything of him having
any connection with it at all because hewas very calm.

She says the steps are in need of repair and, quote, employees had been instructed not to use the stairwell.

Yet she runs up them anyway?!, --à

Mr. BELIN. Did you see anything else of people running or doing anything

else?
Mrs. REID. No; because I ran into the building. I do not recall seeing anyone in the lobby. I ran up to our office

Say what?! On redirect, Mrs. Reid, How did you manage to not trip and fall on those suspect steps in need of repair as you ran up to your office?

Did you float in the air above those dangerous stairs everyone was warned about? Or, Did that small detail slip your mind when you crafted yet another falsehood?

Or, quite frankly, Did you have to run up those steps in need of repair to accommodate the Warren Commission's timeline for you to encounter someone who really wasn't there?

Were you scripted to go up those stairs to help incriminate an innocent man?

And,finally, there's this --
àMrs. Reid and Mr. Truly have the same case of suffering from the nobody-there-syndrome:

I do not recall seeing anyone in the lobby (Mrs. Reid); and,There was nobody there (Mr. Truly, upon entering the front entrance as a young 24 year old male somebody stepped aside) .

On the contrary, Mrs. Reid, there was a specific someone there alright.

Am looking forward to reviewing Mr.Kamp's continued diligence on setting the record straight…

http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Anatomy%20of%20the%20second%20floor%20lunch%20room%20encounter.pdf

No running on the stairs, Mrs. Reid,and for goodness sake lady reread your script ma'am. At the very least borrow one from Officer Baker's multiples. He has more than a few to pass around.

The plain simple truth manages to stand all alone on its own, Mrs. Reid, no script required.

Messages In This Thread
Mrs. Reid's Mad Dash - by Alan Ford - 12-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Mrs. Reid's Mad Dash - by Alan Ford - 13-07-2017, 05:43 PM