Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GMOs and Roundup are good for your tumors. Montsanto get's what was coming for once!
Séralini's Revenge: Monsanto Rocked by New Court Documents

[FONT=&amp]Corbett 08/05/2017 3 Comments[/FONT]
The case against Monsanto is the gift that keeps on giving.
Previously in these pages I discussed how the trial of Monsanto currently taking place in the California Northern District Courttechnically known as "Multidistrict Litigation," with the formal title of "In re: Roundup Products Liability Litigation (MDL No. 2741)"is airing some of the agrichemical behemoth's dirtiest laundry. In my article "Monsatan On Trial For Roundup Cancer," I revealed how dozens of lawsuits filed against Monsanto for its role in causing the non-Hodgkin lymphoma of thousands of people across the US had been rolled into one dramatic court case, and how discovery from that case had yielded the remarkable deathbed testimony of EPA whistleblower Jess Rowland.
Then new documents emerged from the case confirming what many had long suspected: Monsanto has an entire internal corporate program (appropriately entitled "Let Nothing Go") employing an army of internet trolls who spam the company's propaganda on every social media post, forum and online comment board where its products and practices are being discussed.
Just this week, one of the law firms working on the trial released an equally explosive collection of "Monsanto's Secret Documents," proving another long-suspected claim against the world's most evil company: That it has in fact ghostwritten many of the key articles defending its products in the mainstream pressarticles that were supposedly written by "independent" journalists. When the embarrassing details of the story came to light, including a suggested "draft" of an article written by Monsanto for Forbes "journalist" Henry Miller in 2015 that was exactly identical to the article that appeared under his name, Forbes pulled the piece from its website and ended Miller's employment. In a different leaked email exchange, former Monsanto consultant John Acquavella complained to a Monsanto executive, "I can't be part of deceptive authorship on a presentation or publication," adding, "We call that ghost writing and it is unethical."
But if all that weren't bad enough, the latest documents to emerge from the case also detail exactly how Monsanto attempted to smear the research of Gilles-Éric Séralini, the French scientist who published a groundbreaking study showing an increase in tumors among rats fed genetically modified corn and Monsanto's RoundUp herbicide.
Find out all the slimy details of Monsanto's corporate smear machine in this week's edition of The Corbett Report Subscriber.
For free access to this editorial, please CLICK HERE.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
GMOs and Roundup are good for your tumors. Montsanto get's what was coming for once! - by Peter Lemkin - 05-08-2017, 06:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Coming Super Storms Lauren Johnson 6 24,499 02-08-2016, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  A blue ocean Arctic summer is coming Lauren Johnson 0 8,406 05-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  More CO2 might be good for us in the long run Carsten Wiethoff 20 25,217 23-01-2016, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  GMOs are killing the bees, butterflies, birds and... Tracy Riddle 0 3,612 17-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  First Detailed Map of Global Forest Change - NOT GOOD! Peter Lemkin 0 3,461 18-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Toxic Sludge Is So Good For You They Grow Our Foods In It! Peter Lemkin 0 3,788 29-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin