Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathbed confession may crack case of the 'Crazy Brabant Killers'
With some research I think one can discern this was but one of a long string of Gladio operations; so it is not surprising that a policeman was involved. Most of the others likely were of similar occupation(s). Not all, but the overwhelming majority of major 'terror' incidents over the decades in Europe were done as Gladio Operations out of NATO's secret intelligence wing....done by right-wingers using the 'strategy of tension' concept to keep the public afraid and blame the Left or the State for being too weak and needing more police and military control over society - and a move to the Right...the FAR Right. If people haven't yet, read Ganser's book Gladio and see what the media have NOT been telling you for a long time.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Deathbed confession may crack case of the 'Crazy Brabant Killers' - by Peter Lemkin - 24-10-2017, 08:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia was tracking killers of Alexander Litvinenko but UK warned it off' Peter Lemkin 18 17,005 30-03-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Operation Cage: a case study in Israeli false flag tactics Ed Jewett 1 2,941 23-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski