Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mistaken Identity
Richard Gilbride Wrote:Does he mention Armstrong? Um, does he ever stop mentioning him? Whatever comes of this, it doesn't diminish John Armstrong's revolutionary contribution to our knowledge of the accused assassin. Not one iota. It seems to me that "William Torbitt II's" background information on the family origins of the doppelganger is correct. Which is an improvement on John's hypothesis that one of the LHOs was of Eastern European lineage.

The major revision I see to Armstrong's placement of the two LHOs, in sorting out the military documentation, is that the historic LHO ("Harvey") was the one stationed at Atsugi, Japan- not "Lee". They're referred to as Oswald A and Oswald B. There are minor revisions as to which LHO was at Keesler and Santa Ana. The postulated switch in Russia is interesting, a good case is made, but not stringent enough to certify. The argument made for a 3rd Oswald there is flimsy.

It is pricey and a thick read. I got through the first 1/3 quickly but bogged down after that, too many uber-conspiratorial complications that don't quite connect. But there are several remarkable items in that first 1/3.

I will contact him about getting "a look inside" through Amazon. And also encourage him to join a forum and speak for himself. I have plenty enough on my own plate to contend with.

[size=12]Strictly for clarification, I have yet to embrace the Harvey and Lee scenario, and continue to believe it to be a theory. However, I have not concluded it to be an impossibility, and certainly do not wish to, and will not, discuss/debate the issue.

Maybe relevant, maybe not, but in part of Texas, at least, during the 1950s and 1960s, at least, the public school year began in late January, and/or in late August or early September, dependent upon date of birth. In the case of LeeHarveyOswald, due to an October date of birth, a possibility exists, repeat,a possibility exists,that at least some of his public school grade levels could have had a school year/grade level beginning in January, with a mid-grade level, low versus high, summer break.

[/SIZE]

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Messages In This Thread
Mistaken Identity - by Richard Gilbride - 07-12-2017, 11:20 PM
Mistaken Identity - by Anthony Thorne - 07-12-2017, 11:34 PM
Mistaken Identity - by Peter Lemkin - 08-12-2017, 10:49 AM
Mistaken Identity - by Dawn Meredith - 08-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Mistaken Identity - by Richard Gilbride - 10-12-2017, 02:45 AM
Mistaken Identity - by LR Trotter - 02-01-2018, 10:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post