Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Shaw’s “Centro Mondiale Commerciale” and its Israeli connections
James Lateer Wrote:Mr. Peter Lemkin: I have discovered the following from your information:

.........THEN THAT PROVES MY THESIS THAT THE WEST GERMAN GOVERNMENT IN COOPERATION WITH THE EX-NAZIS WORLDWIDE, PAID FOR AND ORGANIZED THE JFK ASSASSINATION.
James Lateer

Jim, I find no need [and personally feel uncomfortable with being addressed by my full name]. Mostly, posts are put up for all to read and react to - occasionally one may want to point them at one particular member. You are free to post as you like and what you like, just saying it is a formality I think unnecessary and overly 'formal'.

This forum is a kind of crowd-sourcing, hopefully from knowledgeable persons with some experience in teasing truth from untruths; a nose for what is more or most important; and knowing about little known sources and research - and pointing to it or expounding on it. Sometimes it is posting our own fresh ideas - or what pieces of the 'puzzle' we think we have just fit into the larger picture - to see how others react or just to present the fruits of our own thoughts and work.

While I personally know that real [German 3rd Reich variety] Nazis and neo-Nazies as well as other nationality fascists participated in the JFK Assassination, I find it totally incredulous that one would conclude they 'paid for an organized it'. It was, IMO, after decades of study, research, reading and personal interviews with both researchers, witnesses and even some participants a home-grown plot [as American as apple-pie laced with arsenic]; it did however use, as was SOP in covert operations many non-Americans for a variety of reasons - especially at the mechanic level. I think the intellectual [sic] forces behind the plot, the big money behind it, and the major military, police, intelligence and other forces behind it - both in its planning, commission and cover-up were mostly US citizens with the use of a hell of a lot of foreigners, many of which were Nazis, neo-nazis, fascists of various nationalities, or some stateless. That said, many to most of the US citizens that participated in it at all levels I would myself brand as fascist types - as I define 'fascist'. The working relationships between these persons and groups date back to the Second World War - where my research is currently focused. Yes, Mae Brussell was the first to coherently point these connections out, but we know so much more now than was available to her the time. I find nothing wrong with her analyses, but think many new names and connections can now be added. While most of these 'relationships' were minted at the end of the War, some were minted before the war began - and there are some very good, if old, books on just that topic. The JFK Assassination was, if nothing else, a most complex plot - and designed to be so - to hide the real actors at all levels and provide human 'chaff' that would blind any investigations for all time. Well the chaff has been seen through for the most part and the real actors become very clear - and clearer with every passing year. Sadly, those who pulled it off and their political 'heirs' are still very much in power in formal and secret governmental structures in the USA and elsewhere making sure only a few aficionados know the details - and the bulk of society think we are nutty conspiracy theorists or are so bombarded with alternative knowingly-false and invented diversionary theories that they don't know what to think. While the majority of US citizens [and most other nations citizens] do NOT believe the official version [a total lie except for the date on which the assassination took place], most do not really know what to believe - but I think we are slowly making progress in recent decades. Sadly, however, they are still afraid to ACT on the information they have gained - and knowledge implies responsibility to ACT! This is my credo and the credo of the family I grew up in. Knowing is not sufficient - it is only the start; then one must act to bring those guilty to justice and change the polity and history so that such things can never happen again. Not an easy battle - but the only one that will IMO prevent humanity from destroying itself and the entire planetary ecosystem.

There are even entire covert agencies that have existed or still exist that are not known to most anyone. Take for example FOI [Field Operation Intelligence]. On paper [one paper!!] it was part of the CIC, but in reality it was not really. I know of two FOI officers who participated in some way in things connected to the JFK Assassination and there were only at maximum about 200 FOI officers ever. Until about 20 years ago one could be arrested in the USA for knowing about and speaking about FOI. And there are others still little or all but unknown. Yes, CIA, FBI, SS, ONI, NSA, G-2, CIC, OSS, and many other bigboy and known entities and persons took part - but some very little known ones did as well. Collins Radio is just one. I do not doubt that many Nazis who had middle to very high positions during the Reich took part in this assassination, as well as in many other dirty operations from WW2 to present, but I don't think they were the dog, but only the wagging tail.

The first part of Angleton's statement 'a mansion has many rooms'.... was totally on the mark. The assassination plot had many, many 'rooms' and was perhaps the most complex covert action ever. However, it is knowable and the shrouds of secrecy and deception are being peeled back. We have made much progress as a group - even if we don't often fully agree. There is still much work to do and with the knowledge we must then, with our allies ACT - or history will repeat itself over and over. It already has...with RFK, MLK, Malcolm-X, OKC, WTC bombing #1, 911, Iran-Contra, untold assassinations and covert operations, false-flag wars and starts of wars, the War OF Terror [not ON terror], the unPatriot act. Global fascism is looming and IMO the US is leading the way. I focused long ago on the JFK Assassination as I saw in its structure and careful dissection the real opportunity to enlighten the general public to the dangers of the forces arrayed against democracy, rule of law, peace, justice, freedom, human rights, equality, etc - and dead set on a new oligarchic, fascist, totalitarian, police-state hell - now well in place, and needing only one more 'good' '911' to close the last trap doors..... Much work to do - even if we don't all agree on all aspects.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Clay Shaw’s “Centro Mondiale Commerciale” and its Israeli connections - by Peter Lemkin - 15-03-2018, 07:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 6,466 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Pictures of Clay Shaw and General Thrasher John Kowalski 1 2,278 05-12-2019, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,693 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Strange connections Mueller and JFK Richard Coleman 14 7,633 27-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Clay Shaw Bernice Moore 71 99,168 13-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Last Post: John Kowalski
  Clay Shaw’s Centro Mondiale Commerciale and its Israeli connections Paz Marverde 1 10,570 03-12-2017, 07:03 PM
  Exclusive. Brother of Shimon Peres, President of Israel, was in Clay Shaw's CMC-Permindex Paz Marverde 0 4,584 22-11-2017, 12:08 PM
  Paul Bleau: Oswald's Intelligence Connections Jim DiEugenio 6 7,548 09-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Nazi Connections To JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 16 13,008 08-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dean Andrews' Perjury regarding Clay Shaw? Nick Rose 21 9,641 05-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle