Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair
Before I forget again, I want to point out that the police investigation was turned over to the control of Special Branch (now know as the Counterterrorism Unit) within a day or so. Special Branch is, as I've pointed out before Britain's political police who work very closely with the intelligence and security services (particularly the latter, in fact).

I think it also important to note here that, as the Russian Ambassador to London said yesterday (and a Russian spokesman had said over a week ago too) that the Skripal case has been classified. In fact, he mentioned that four cases of Russian killed in London remain classified and that Russia have been refused access to all and any files or data on each of these. Besides the Skripal's case, those of Berezovsky, Litvinenko and Perepilichnyy's deaths are all classified. All worked for British intelligence.

I mentioned above the death by nerve toxin of Ivan Kevelidi in 1995 at the hands of one of the Mafiya's. In a Moon of Alabama post 2 days ago, it was reported that the nerve agent that killed him was a Novichok, as reported by journalist, Mark Ames (see here, here and also here). Application of the nerve toxin was via a cotton ball that had been duly soaked in the toxin being swabbed over the rim of Kivelidi's phone mouthpiece. It was a mob hit not a state sanctioned assassination.

There is, at least, some sort of evidence now available - although spartan and wholly contradictory to what BoJo has been frothing about. Following the government's application to Judge, Mr Peter Willimas for permission to extract more blood from the Skripal's to provide samples to the OSCW, as both patients/victims remain unconscious and the therefore a judge has to grant permission

See: https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/...180322.pdf for the long version). For the shorter version see Craig Murray's latest: https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/...ical-liar/

Murray points out that the existing tests by Porton Down using prior blood samples of the Skripal prove that Boris Johnson is a liar. He is. The following is the principal past of his short post drawn from the judgement:

Quote:The Evidence
16. The evidence in support of the application is contained within the applications
themselves (in particular the Forms COP 3) and the witness statements.
17. I consider the following to be the relevant parts of the evidence. I shall identify the
witnesses only by their role and shall summarise the essential elements of their
evidence.
i) CC: Porton Down Chemical and Biological Analyst
Blood samples from Sergei Skripal and Yulia Skripal were analysed and the
findings indicated exposure to a nerve agent or related compound. The samples
tested positive for the presence of a Novichok class nerve agent OR CLOSELY RELATED AGENT.

The emphasis is mine. This sworn Court evidence direct from Porton Down is utterly incompatible with what Boris Johnson has been saying. The truth is that Porton Down have not even positively identified this as a "Novichok", as opposed to "a closely related agent". Even if it were a "Novichok" that would not prove manufacture in Russia, and a "closely related agent" could be manufactured by literally scores of state and non-state actors.

It strikes me that the word formulation a "closely related agent" is another government contrivance of the ilk: "of a type developed by Russia", but I'll leave Craig Murray to ask that question as he has reliable sources in Porton Down and elsewhere to do that.

And finally, for you Pete, the Gareth Williams - folded into a sport bag assassination - does seem to be part of this ongoing story - at least according to elements in US intelligence who apparently have been leaking information to Buzzfeed. I'm going to link one of a series of six articles, but caution readers against the bile and rhetoric of those articles. There very clearly was an agenda to get London to stamp down hard on Russians in London and join the US propaganda effort against Putin. As journalism goes, I found the Buzzfeed series really very distasteful - but what's new. Our media publishing inflammatory propaganda is the world we now live in.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair - by David Guyatt - 23-03-2018, 10:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,819 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The British road to Dirty War Paul Rigby 0 4,390 24-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Institute for Statecraft & the British Security Services Peter Lemkin 8 14,868 18-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Ralf Anders
  Google's DEEP involvement with the National Security State...goes back to its beginnings. Peter Lemkin 0 5,173 13-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Deep Event?: Atlanta Airport Shut Down Lauren Johnson 2 6,721 19-12-2017, 07:59 AM
  Electronic Voting and the Deep State George Klees 5 8,788 15-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Deep State; Dark Arts David Guyatt 1 3,922 14-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Trump and the Deep State Play David Guyatt 1 3,411 18-11-2016, 02:51 PM
  A Very British Take on the Election David Guyatt 3 4,629 13-11-2016, 01:59 PM
  The 2016 Election, Donald Trump and the Deep State by Peter Dale Scott Paul Rigby 1 3,713 02-11-2016, 06:30 AM