Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mellon Foundation attacks Jim Garrison
As some may have noted, in The Three Barons I devoted some space to the resume of William J. Gill. Gill was employed Richard Mellon Scaife and worked for the Allegheny Fund (or Foundation) and was living in the Pittsburgh area for apparently quite a while. Mr. Mellon Scaife is described in Wikipedia as a principal heir to the Mellon fortune.

Of course, William J. Gill was the biographer of Otto Otepka, and Otepka famously investigated Lee Harvey Oswald when LHO returned from the USSR. Otepka kept a file on Oswald in his safe which was burglarized by pro-JFK people and which caused a major incident involving Otepka and the horrible Senate Committee run by James O Eastland and Senator Thomas Dodd. This was the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee which is placed in the middle of the JFK plot by both myself and Dr. Jeffrey Caufield in his book General Walker.

There was some parallel political-scientific activity in the area of racial eugenics involving Richard Mellon Scaife's sister and activities of eugenicist Wickliffe Draper. These groups which favored racial eugenics have, according to some, contributed to such groups as the Louisiana Sovereignty Commission, LUAC, the Mississippi Sovereignty Commission, etc. The possible involvement of these right-wing "sovereignty" (i.e. state level intelligence) groups in the JFK assassination is strongly suggested by Dr. Jeffrey Caufield in his book General Walker.

But I don't personally believe in "guilt by association" and the possibly racist views of a Scaife family member does not lead to any connection in my mind to involvement in the JFK assassination. That is just too wide of a stretch.

Author William J. Gill was also married to Countess Mechtilde Podewils, a former German spy and who was cited 16 times in the book about Operation Valkyrie written by General Wilhelm Schramm. In my book, I believe I demonstrated beyond any doubt that William J. Gill had come into possession of a huge amount of inside information about the JFK hit which he displayed implicitly in the Otepka biography.

William J. Gill was also close to the campaign chairman of the Goldwater campaign and Gill was the author of the definitive work about the Goldwater campaign called Suite 3505 which I have also read and it makes very interesting reading.

So the Mellon family may be aware that there is at least an indirect connection from Scaife through Gill and Countess Podewils to this particular era of history together with all the unsettling implications of anyone with connections to the Gill-Otepka-Podewils-Lee Harvey Oswald factual situation.

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
The Mellon Foundation attacks Jim Garrison - by James Lateer - 14-09-2018, 02:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accomplishing Jim Garrison’s Investigation on the Trail of the Assassins of JFK Paper Magda Hassan 1 1,676 21-08-2021, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  The FBI, JFK and Jim Garrison Jim DiEugenio 3 3,123 26-11-2019, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jim Garrison: Some Unauthorized Comments on the State of the Union Jim DiEugenio 2 2,910 13-08-2019, 06:39 PM
  Jim Garrison vs NPR (The Beat Goes on Part 3) Jim DiEugenio 2 2,976 10-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Released Garrison Files Lauren Johnson 3 4,148 09-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim Garrison vs Fred Litwin: The Beat Goes on Part 2 Jim DiEugenio 1 4,865 24-11-2018, 05:45 PM
  Bill Turner on Garrison KPFA Jim DiEugenio 2 7,510 10-01-2018, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Turner on Garrison Files on JFK Peter Lemkin 0 6,284 30-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Max Holland and Donald Carpenter vs Jim Garrison and the ARRB Jim DiEugenio 63 43,239 11-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Jim Garrison recruits 007 in solving the crime of the century Anthony Thorne 7 7,467 24-04-2017, 12:12 AM