Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding The Tactics Of Subversive Globalism
Great comments. I will try to expand and answer in part latter today when I get a chance.

My original post quoting this alt-right writer was to raise the possibility that much of Trumpism is to create a lot of noise so that the globalist agenda is given a major boost. Despite his paltry "attempts" to re-create American middle class strength, he is a pushing a globalist agenda. I propose that the drama at constitutes news is intended to create a fog of war to cover what is really going on.

Ironically, some alt-right thinkers are among the few voices who speak profoundly about what you wrote David.

Quote:A later plan, well after Rhodes death but still promulgated by the Oxford Group was to to take effective control of the world's governments via the central banking elite (stated in Quigley massive wrist-wrenching Tragedy & Hope), with a view to returning the world to a "feudalist society" where the elite would have total control once again.

That's where we are today. Sadly.

Jay Dyer, one of the most outspoken alt-right thinkers is saying we are indeed not there yet. The future is far more bleak than what we have now. And yes, I disagree with at least 50% of what he says. But his instincts about globalism are spot on. His critique of the left is cringe worthy.

Weren't the Rhodes group Masons? If so, isn't this the source of the globalist ideology?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
Understanding The Tactics Of Subversive Globalism - by Lauren Johnson - 16-09-2018, 02:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Operation Cage: a case study in Israeli false flag tactics Ed Jewett 1 2,972 23-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski