Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Priory of Sion - the Fraud Revealed and a Light Shined on the Real Underlying Mystery
Yep, a crap title. But accurate.

Others here may, or may not, have had an interest in the Priory of Sion as it emerged in the best selling book published in 1981 Holy Bloody and Holy Grail by three authors who were or at least are, I believe Freemasons.

It was a book that certainly caught my imagination and I spent some years researching this subject. In the course of that I joined an internet forum (now closed to all but invited members) and during my membership I was informed of a number of intriguing things. If my memory serves almost all of the member of that forum were interested in the occult.

Following threads leading outward from there I came across a network of post war fascists, educated Nazi's to be accurate, who were deeply mired in the PoS story. One name that now springs to mind was Colonel John Driscoll who was said to have been the No. 2 in the CIA station in Paris and involved in founding the hoax that we know as the Priory of Sion. Whether this is actually true or not I don't know for sure, but it certainly accords with some of the visitors he had at the Castle he bought in Limerick, Ireland after he retired and left Paris.

Upon retirement he changed his name to the more Irish Sean O'Driscoll and bought Matrix Castle - and since Merovingians (an integral part of the Priory story) appear in the 3rd Matrix film trilogy, if not the second too, there clearly is a connection to the name Matrix - unless you happen to believe in coincidences (I do not).

As the curious tine little website ( http://www.askaboutireland.ie/narrative-...-drisdoll/ ) reveals:

Quote:

Sean O'Driscoll
Sean O'Driscoll was an American who served in the US Air Force during the Second World War. In 1945, he engineered the first defection from behind the Iron Curtain, through the escape of Theodore Schmidt.

O'Driscoll served for a time as aide to Charles Lindbergh, who was the first man to fly solo across the Atlantic. He also worked with John Wheeler, who was the first person to discover black holes. Later in life, he moved to Ireland and bought Castle Matrix in Co. Limerick.

Quite clearly O'Driscoll did have an intelligence background firstly with the OSS as the foregoing says he "engineered the first defection from behind the Iron Curtain", so it is not unreasonable to believe he later switched to the CIA as so many former OSS officers did.

Many years ago I wrote an article titled Princes of Plunder that covered a number of interconnected matters that drew on my trawls through the foregoing forum and subsequent research. In particular the article outed for the first time a curious chiviric society located in the Mojave desert called The Augustan Society that was very closely connected to SMOM, the Knights of Malta. It also presented details of The Noble Order of the Rose (NOR), that was a subsidiary entity of the Augustan Society. The founding members of the NOR were the Lippe family:

Quote:The curiosity here is that many of the early, and some of the founding members, were formerly with wartime intelligence services, mostly the OSS. These included Crolian Edelen, Robert Formhals, Robert Gayre, John Driscoll, George Balling and Forest Barber all of whom had also earlier been Shickshinny knights, a so called "fake" Order that claimed descent from the Russian Grand Priory of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem. The Shickshinny knights boasted some really heavy weight English and American pro nazi military and intelligence officers. [30]

Note: Footnote 30 links the reader to a further article of mine titled The Spoils of War HERE, which into more details of the Shickshinny Knights, Nazi and Japanese plunder from WWII and a section of the Priory of Sion.

Continuing:

The full title of NOR was actually The Noble Order of the Rose of Lippe [hello Peter - :-)] the family name of Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, a Nazi spy and, imo, the traitor who organised - with VIP others in Britain - the betrayal Operation Market Garden, General Montgommery's audacious plan to capture the Dutch bridges concluding with the bridge at Arnhem, thus providing direct access into the Ruhr, the industrial heartland of Germany. Had the operation been successful - and it very nearly was - it would most likely have seen the war come to an end by Christmas 1944 -- which would've really screwed Martin Bormann's plan to relocate the Fourth Reich to Argentina with all their loot plus all the advanced weapon technology. Which was very, very advanced indeed.

A further extract from Princes of Plunder:
The Lippe family appears to have any number of connections to enterprises with intelligence connections.[/FONT] [/FONT]Take for example, the Order of the Rose of Lippe, a chivalric Order awarded to German House of Lippe.[/FONT] [/FONT]An offshoot of this order is the Noble Company of the Rose, founded by Ernst August Prinz zur Lippe the first cousin of Prince Bernhard - and Sir Rodney Hartwell.[/FONT] [/FONT]Today, the Noble Order of the Rose is awarded exclusively and by invitation only to members of a curious research institute with a focus on genealogy, royalty, nobility, chivalry, herald[/FONT]ry, and related topics called The Augustan Society that is housed in a mansion located in the Mojave Desert near Dagget, USA, and which was founded in 1957.[/FONT]

--SNIP--

[/FONT]
The Augustan Society was originally located in Torrance, California, a location that gave rise to an insider adage "when you hear a sneeze in Torrance, you hear a God Bless you' on the Via Condotti." The Via Condotti is the location of the Palazzo di Malta in Rome, the HQ of SMOM. The SMOM connection to this story is not without considerable interest. Members of this order have included such nazi notables as Dr. Herman Abs, a director of I G Farben and Deutsche Bank and who was known as "Hitler's paymaster." Robert Gayre, one of the founders of the Augustan Society was awarded the Grand Cross of Merit of SMOM. Another to be honoured by SMOM was nazi spymaster, Reinhard Gehlen discussed above who received the prestigious Grand Cross of Merito Melitense in 1948. Another honoured by SMOM was James Jesus Angleton, to whom we shall return shortly. Neither of the Dulles brothers were honoured by this August body simply because they were Protestants rather than Catholics.
Curiously however, Martin Bormann's eldest son, Adolf Martin chose to take holy orders in 1946 following a preliminary course at Federaun Monastery, located close to Villach in Austria. This monastery was under the patronage of Bishop Hudal one of the most senior Vatican insiders who was responsible for running the nazi underground escape railway known as the Ratlines. More alarming is the fact that Hudal was the "guardian" of Aldolf Martin Bormann, as he was also the guardian of another monk, Brother Avery Dulles, son of John Foster Dulles, elder brother of Allen Dulles. It's a small world isn't it.
The Knights of Malta were also responsible for helping thousands of the worst Nazis and members of the SS escape to freedom down these Ratlines, thus evading justice and avoiding the hangman's noose at Nuremberg. Originally conceived as an underground railroad for wanted war criminals, it was quickly co-opted, I understand, to smuggle nazi gold, currency and other plunder to replenish the enormous sums lost by the Rockefeller family in pre-war German investments. Assisting Rockefeller in this sleazy endeavour were, Allen Dulles, Herbert Walker and James Jesus Angleton, the OSS Italian bureau chief and later CIA Rome Bureau chief. As such Angleton was in charge of the Vatican "account" and I understand that he learned about the homosexual proclivities of Pope Pius XII (formerly the Papal Nuncio in Bavaria) and was able to use this information for blackmail purposes. Meanwhile, Allen Dulles, Herbert Walker and James Jesus Angleton are said to have benefited most handsomely from "commissions" earned for their assistance in shifting plunder on behalf of the Rockefeller's. Angleton benefited even more since he was able to co-opt SMOM, the intelligence arm of the Vatican, to work on behalf of US intelligence interests.
Patrons of the Augustan Society are listed as Ernst August Prinz zur Lippe, Dr. Otto von Habsburg the old Austro-Hungarian Imperial House and Prince Victor Emmanuel of Savoy son of King Umberto II, the last Italian king who was forced to relinquish his throne after the war for being pro-Mussolini. [31] Prince Victor Emmanuel is the Grand Master of the authorised Vatican chivalric Order of St. Maurice and St. Lazarus.
Another of those beguiling coincidences is that Robert Gayre, who is mentioned above, was the head of the US branch of the racist organisation, the International Association for the Advancement of Eugenics and Ethnology, which is headquartered in Scotland. Eugenics formed a very powerful undercurrent in nazi ideology and thinking.
The IAAEE was founded by Lord Malcolm Douglas-Hamilton who was a Wing Commander in the RAF during WWII. Lord Malcolm was, moreover, a member of the "Cliveden Set" - which is another name for the Rhodes-Milner Oxford "Group" that was sympathetic to Hitler's war aims. Not least, Lord Malcolm had the honour of being the brother of the Duke of Hamilton who, as we know, was the host of Rudolf Hess after his flight to Scotland in 1941.
Colonel Gayre also founded the Order of St. Lazarus of Jerusalem in Edinburgh, with the US branch of this Order being established by Lord Malcolm Douglas-Hamilton. Lord Malcolm is a relative of the late Queen Mother via his mother, Pamela Bowes-Lyon. Robert Gayre was also the vice president of the International Commission for Orders of Chivalry (ICC). The VI International Congress of the ICC was held in Edinburgh in 1962, under the Honorary Presidency of the Duke of Edinburgh and was presided over by the Duke of Hamilton.

The foregoing should provide some insights into my interest in the Priory of Sion mystery. But there was an even deeper interest due to my lifelong study of the occult. But more on the positive side of things further below.

I have to say a belated thanks for Robert Richardson, the author of the below two articles, for bringing the story of the PoS and the far deeper mystery that underlies the Rennes le Chateau story into far sharper focus for me. Is it my belief that the mystery of both is now settled albeit apart from the minutiae.

[/FONT]
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Priory of Sion - the Fraud Revealed and a Light Shined on the Real Underlying Mystery - by David Guyatt - 18-10-2018, 05:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love and Light: An Open Letter regarding Autism, Spirituality and the Awakening Timothy Silver 1 4,482 27-05-2015, 08:11 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Da Vinci's Genius and the Last Supper revealed? David Guyatt 5 7,246 07-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan