Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAJOR NEWS - researchers, significant new developments are imminent.
David Guyatt Wrote:Fingers crossed they release all documents publicly. But I suspect that won't happen, sadly. If (or when) this story goes ice cold without the top tier releases being made public, the assumption has to be that they were paid off -- or tracked down and rendered incommunicative. That alone would be a sort of smoking gun.

My thoughts exactly, but a 'smoking gun' that only a few would see and interpret correctly, sadly. It is their style to release the less important documents first [to show they took what they took, but still have some leverage to get their money] - and of the few documents released I looked at I could see nothing at all of value, at least if not combined with other missing documents. As the USA and the 'West' would fall if the truth of 911 were to be exposed, those behind it can not and will not let it happen unless they really don't know who the hell this group is. Who the hell this group is is very cloudy indeed. Some peripheral members have been arrested and charged, but the main group seems to keep on keeping on. Many to most of their targets were not of this kind of 'national security / deep state' nature - and as they are not stupid, I'd think they'd know even suggesting they had these documents would bring down the cyberwrath of the NSA and DOD and others upon them. This will be interesting.....if the deep state knew who they were, I don't think they'd even have gotten this far with releasing the unimportant stuff - unless this is a psyop of some kind. I make no claim of such....and have no evidence of such....just throwing out the possibility so that whatever comes of this can be evaluated from every angle. May the TRUTH prevail and come out in a way that the average Joe and Jill can see!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
MAJOR NEWS - researchers, significant new developments are imminent. - by Peter Lemkin - 05-01-2019, 04:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Major 9/11 Breakthrough Adele Edisen 44 26,014 14-03-2017, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Importance of the Official 9/11 Myth to the perpetrators and researchers - both! Peter Lemkin 0 5,611 06-11-2015, 08:05 AM
  9/11 News Update Before The Attacks 8:01 AM NBC News Ed Jewett 3 3,719 11-01-2012, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  9/11 South Tower Demolition - Live Pooled Global Satellite News Feed 9:55 am Ed Jewett 2 3,180 17-12-2011, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  News of CIA's ongoing coverup of 911 from former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds Peter Lemkin 8 6,806 23-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The 9/11 TV News Archive: 3,000 Hours of Video News Coverage of 2001 Attacks Peter Lemkin 0 5,580 25-08-2011, 06:25 PM
  9/11 Whistleblower, Susan Lindauer, and updated Flyby News Jonathan Mark 1 2,836 07-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  "Why Robert Parry is right about 9/11 Truth" by Kevin Ryan and other updated FN news Jonathan Mark 1 4,229 31-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Pentagon 'Aircraft's' Flight Deck Door NEVER OPEN!!! NEW & NEWS!!!! Peter Lemkin 2 4,491 20-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Bombshell:Fox News hit piece inadvertently reveals Silverstein Wanted To Demolish Building 7 On 9/11 Magda Hassan 33 19,819 09-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Last Post: James Lewis