Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hidden Nazi: The Untold Story of America's Deal with the Devil.
Quote:"Kammler still believed that he alone, with his Army Corps and the weapons over which he had absolute authority, could prevent the imminent collapse, postpone a decision, and even turn the scales."

Of the lines cited from the book, above, these strike me as having the most relevance. Kammler and Hitler were in close contact in the end months of the War, and they both believed, for the same reasons, that the secret weapons [the America Rocket; the Nazi nuclear bomb program; and a few others] could turn the tide to at least a negotiated end to the war rather than a unconditional surrender - and perhaps even a victory to hold on to their Reich. I even think I know many of the details as to why they believed this and it will be in my forthcoming book. Hints of it have appeared, but few have the bigger picture. Germany was loosing the war on the battlefields and was being deprived by bombing and Allied advances of necessary parts and necessary raw materials to make weapons - of the ordinary types. However, Kammler had deep underground in places still not made public, but which I know of, several rockets with enough power to reach New York City. Further, they were very very close to completing nuclear weapons small enough to fit on the top of these rockets. Kammler and Hitler felt that destroying NYC with a nuclear bomb of conventional type or even just a 'dirty bomb' that killed with radiation would force the Allies to negotiate an end to the war [not knowing how many more such rockets and bombs might exist]. As we all know, for reasons not yet made public neither the rockets nor the nukes were ready in time...but how close they were to being ready in my view was weeks to a month or two.....that is how close we came to a different outcome to the war. Other more exotic weapons systems, while interesting, were far from ready at the end of the War. Kammler's rise to power and in rank was astronomical. Hitler kept promoting him or telling his superiors to. By the end of the War a man who was long the head of the construction division of the SS was more powerful than Speer, perhaps the 4th or 5th most powerful man in Nazi Germany and in charge of all the secret weapons projects and the underground facilities in which they were hidden, built, tested and stored. Only he knew all of these details by the end. And NARA claimed not to have one document on him other than his Nazi Party records [which tell nothing except on what day he received what promotion etc.]. Now we have some documents on Kammler and the US Govt. - mostly the CIC, MI and interestingly, Air Force. I'm sitting on some. I know others who are sitting on some...they will soon start to come out - but there is great opposition still in their release to the public, as it changes the story of the end of the War and exposes some untruths and some lies about that time and the post-war period.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
The Hidden Nazi: The Untold Story of America's Deal with the Devil. - by Peter Lemkin - 14-06-2019, 06:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spy Schools: How the CIA, FBI, and Foreign Intelligence Secretly Exploit America's Universities Anthony Thorne 5 13,977 30-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  DEATH OF A NATION: 9/11 and the Rise of Fascism in America Anthony Thorne 11 23,680 07-09-2017, 05:54 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Eagle and Swastika: CIA and Nazi War Criminals and Collaborators Lauren Johnson 4 12,860 22-04-2017, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New book/documentary Hillary's America: Just a political smear. or will there be new evidence? Drew Phipps 2 6,184 12-07-2016, 05:33 AM
  Mae Brussell: Investigations of Fascism in America Peter Lemkin 10 73,847 24-06-2016, 04:34 AM
  Elias Davidsson's HIJACKING AMERICA'S MIND ON 9/11: Counterfeiting Evidence Anthony Thorne 10 16,944 15-03-2016, 08:36 AM
  Allen Dulles, the OSS, and Nazi War Criminals, by Kerstin von Lingen Anthony Thorne 7 11,435 23-02-2016, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations: The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops and Hidden... Kevin O'Keeffe 3 4,419 12-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mentor Ed Jewett 5 5,571 15-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Lance De Haven - Smith, Conspiracy Theory in America Albert Rossi 6 6,757 30-07-2013, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan