Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Personal Journey to Reality
This morning I had the feeling that I need to talk to the world, whoever is interested in listening, about 9/11. Since about 10 years I feel this urge every year around this time, sometimes I talked, sometimes I didn't, and after a few days everything went back to normal. Except in the year where my marriage broke up or in the year where I got so excited that I called the FBI New York Field Office in the middle of the night to tell them about a suspicious victim of the plane crashes, who still seemed to receive a pension. I had to get on medication to come back to a normal life experience.
This year I think, something has changed. I have made a decision. I am no longer willing to accept uncertainty at certain positions, no more suspicions and revelations that cannot be proved, and no more false self weakening doubts on false statements of fact. From now on I am back to knowing things, at least if I really know them. "Be precise in your speech" is one of the rules of Jordan Peterson that I want to follow. In my heart of hearts I have always been an engineer and a scientist, I want to understand the world and how I can make it better. You need to understand, how things work in order to improve anything. I also want to know, why things happen. What motivates people to act in a certain way, why does someone sacrifice his own life for somebody else, why can certain systems not work together or at least in parallel, but fight each other with every dirty trick a sick mind can imagine?
I know exactly where I was on 9/11. And the days after. I did not have any suspicion of being tricked, I trusted most mainstream media to at least not manipulate me, and if I felt that there was information missing, I tuned to BBC or AFN or I read Swiss newspapers, which had at least a somewhat different perspective. I was naive. Cracks began to appear. Some "documentary" that claimed nonchalantly that Lee Harvey Oswald had waited in his lair for hours, before his prey appeared, struck me as odd. Is there no quality control? Mistakes like that can be resolved even from the Warren Report, do "documentary" writers even know what they are talking about? Sometimes I believed in a simple mistake and tried to correct it, but never got a response. Is there anybody listening? And the "errors" are always occuring in the same direction, I have never seen a documentary falsely claiming that Oswald was not in the School Book Depository, the only ideas that were entertained were that the Russions or the Cubans "got him". Anyway, after 9/11 I genuinely wanted to understand every detail, of what had happened, I copied the Comission Report from the internet and read it on a flight to Finland, printed on paper, hundreds of pages. I listened to all available mp3s from the comission hearings and I found it odd that Minetas testimony was not available, even if he had been questioned in a public session. During a period of unemployment (fully paid, no worries) I discovered the first fora and some of the early films. I am still a member of pilots for 911 truth, I am an aviation enthusiast and I can relate to the precise way of speaking most pilots have. It slowly became clear that several things were going on:
- relevant information on the internet tended to disappear without notice
- only rarely people collaborated in a constructive way
- the spectrum of opinions about what actually happened ranged from a simple comission report narrative to space aliens and everything in between.
- basic facts could not be proven, like the lists of passengers or the hijackers. Instead there were multiple versions, changing on demand. Or the lists were admitted to be incorrect, but were never corrected.
- even if sometimes it could be demonstrated that for example one of the engines lying on the street was not of the correct type for the airplane from which it supposedly stemmed, the discussion ended there and nobody could establish anything that would have withstood a serious evaluation. Or conflicting evidence suddenly appeared. Everything became an opinion, there were no facts, only contradicting information.

Yesterday I listened to an interview with a young, brilliant German scientist, master in physics, PhD in Mathematics, who looked into the WTC in 2014 and 2015, a long time after I was there. He said in no uncertain terms that according to his scientific analysis of the available evidence all three buildings in NY must have been destroyed by controlled demolition. And he can prove it. He also made a few remarks that the term "conspiracy theorist" is not defined in a scientific way and should therefore not be used or accepted in polite conversation. Never.
I agree.
From now on I know certain things:
- Somebody wired the buildings and detonated them at 9/11.
- A proper investigation never took place.
- The justice system of the United States is defunct.
- Democracy in the US and most western states does not exist.
- Any media that reported something else did not tell the truth.
These are scientific facts until proven otherwise.

I am a bit worried of how the transition from the postfactual to the factual will happen for the rest of the world, but I am back in Reality.
The most relevant literature regarding what happened since September 11, 2001 is George Orwell's "1984".

Messages In This Thread
A Personal Journey to Reality - by Carsten Wiethoff - 13-09-2019, 07:02 AM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by Magda Hassan - 13-09-2019, 09:40 AM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 10:48 AM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by Anthony Thorne - 13-09-2019, 12:28 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 01:56 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 02:08 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 02:16 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 03:23 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 03:26 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 13-09-2019, 03:35 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 14-09-2019, 01:40 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 15-09-2019, 12:28 PM
A Personal Journey to Reality - by David Guyatt - 16-09-2019, 01:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/11 The Myth and The Reality – David Ray*Griffin Ed Jewett 0 2,657 04-09-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  9/11 The Myth and The Reality – David Ray Griffin Ed Jewett 0 2,478 02-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  A 9/11 Reality Check Ed Jewett 4 4,320 11-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt