Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OKC Bombing thread: Surveillance Camera Footage
Anthony Thorne Wrote:I've seen little else online making the comparisons that we're touching on here. There's a decent amount of discussion here and there covering Oklahoma as a false flag event, but not much discussion, if any, debating whether it was a practice run of examining certain methods of bombing a building.

And the WTC destruction wasn't going to be a regular demolition. It had to be a demolition that could be passed off as a pancaking collapse due to fire, and however well or badly you might think they eventually managed that goal, it appears a certain amount of effort was put in to make things not look like your average building demolition by explosives. I'll exclude WTC7 from that observation though as that's a different event which was obviously less disguised on the day.

From memory, James Woolsey popped up not long after the OK bombing on television, blaming Iraq. Within months he was venturing into a near year-long stay at Los Alamos, undertaking a terrorism study' with Joseph Nye that included dozens of other figures from military, media, government, intel agencies and science. Through 1995, the year of the bombing, related cohorts of his were running similar conferences on bioterrorism. In 1997, when Woolsey had finished his Los Alamos activities, the same groups had moved on to the study of Catastrophic Terrorism'. There's a lot of names that reoccur among the groups, and imminent terrorism was the continuing theme. So it's striking, one way or another, that the Oklahoma event occurred in the thick of those ongoing meetings and discussions, and striking that Woolsey wasted little time in linking Oklahoma to Iraq.

I've been saying since shortly after the first basement bombing of the WTC, that OKC was a 'test-run' and 'mock-up' for it and the BIG EVENT that followed on 9-11-01. The details are lost to my memory now, sadly, as I'm moving all of my books are packed away, but if memory serves me a few FBI guys who seemed to be suspiciously connected to those around McVeigh were later also suspiciously connected the those around the 'Blind Sheik' who was blamed for the basement bombing. The THREE events in my mind were linked in purpose/effect and by who was ultimately behind them [pulling the hidden strings]. I'm sure that most of the people involved were different in all three, but I'm also fairly sure that the same 'authors' were behind the three and no doubt many other black ops we have seen and some we have not seen yet but have already happened. Your Woolsey notes are noted...but I think there were also some FBI guys some researchers fingered.....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
The OKC Bombing thread: Surveillance Camera Footage - by Peter Lemkin - 17-11-2019, 07:53 AM
RE: The OKC Bombing thread - by Richard Booth - 11-04-2020, 10:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Oklahoma City Bombing: A 'Noble" Lie Adele Edisen 12 25,976 01-03-2021, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Ryan Murtha
  A Noble Lie - OK City Bombing. Dawn Meredith 15 18,627 18-04-2020, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  A NOBLE LIE, the Oklahoma bombing, MK-Ultra and False Flag terrorism.. Anthony Thorne 54 39,349 08-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Timeline of legislation, rulings, and events related to domestic surveillance in the United States Magda Hassan 0 3,748 26-06-2013, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  9/11, the JFK Assassination, and the Oklahoma City Bombing as a Strategy of Tension Adele Edisen 1 4,508 26-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  16th Street Baptist Church bombing Cynthia Wesley Carole Robertson Addie Mae Collins Denise McNair Magda Hassan 0 4,987 15-09-2011, 01:15 PM
  Archive of EF Appollo Moon thread Magda Hassan 2 4,131 14-11-2010, 12:59 AM
  What Henry Kissenger and the FBI knew about Cubana Flight 455 Bombing Ed Jewett 1 3,779 07-10-2010, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The OKC Bombing: Week Before Bombing, Suspects Visited Club 0 605 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: