Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 IS A 'STRUCTURAL DEEP EVENT'
Peter Dale Scott, the patron saint of Deep Politics Forum, has now raised the possibility that  COVID-19 pandemic a deep event.  Says this in an April 2nd Facebook post:

Quote:To the great discomfort of some of my closest friends, I have continued to post articles I m not fully able to corroborate about our current Covid-19 crisis. I do so in the same spirit that I did during Russiagate -- that we seem to be in the midst of a deep event in which it is important to keep an open mind. In the case of this latest article from Whitney Webb, I agree with the comment below of Ellen Corley that this may be "Whitney Webb's most important article ever." Webb's article is hyperlinked; and I have done enough research into Fort Detrick to find credible what she writes. I have written myself about Fort Detrick and the false flag anthrax scare of 2001, which was a significant factor in the embedding of COG in the 2001 Patriot Act, whose legacy is still with us. To learn more about this important .topic, see The 2001 Anthrax Deception: The Case for a Domestic Conspiracy, by Graeme MacQueen.

In fact, PDS elsewhere has called what is happening a "systemic deep event."

Quote:Since then I have written about deep events, by which I mean mysterious events, like the JFK assassination, the Watergate break-in, or 9/11, which  repeatedly  involve  law-breaking  or violence, and are embedded in fact in deep politics. Some of these may be low-level, as when data is filched from a personal computer, or  mid-level,  like  the  murder  of  Karen Silkwood.  But  what  I  have  called  structural deep  events  are  large  enough  to  affect  the whole  fabric  of  society,  with  “consequences that  enlarge  covert  government,  and  are subsequently  covered  up  by  systematic falsifications in media and internal government records.” We still live in the official state of emergency imposed after the last great deep event  –  9/11;  and  this  has  left  us  in  a deconstitutionalized  era  of  warrantless surveillance,  warrantless  detentions,  and militarized  homeland  security.

Whereas Whitney Webb focuses on the virus benefiting the vaccine makers, I suggest the virus is meant as the Final Solution to existence of liberal democracy and beginning of a New World Order, a wedding of Orwell's 1984 and Huxley's Brave New World. 
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
COVID-19 IS A 'STRUCTURAL DEEP EVENT' - by Lauren Johnson - 03-04-2020, 10:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COVID-19 AS A BLACK OP Lauren Johnson 12 11,238 02-04-2020, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Cambridge Analytica - A British Deep State Tool David Guyatt 8 25,652 27-03-2018, 06:41 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  The Democratic State v. The Deep State - Great Paper! Peter Lemkin 11 29,149 06-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Ebola Outbreak as a Deep Political Event Lauren Johnson 8 6,902 09-10-2014, 03:06 AM
  New York Bikers A Deep Op? Albert Doyle 8 7,570 13-10-2013, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Question: How many unfortunate acts does it take cross over in the deep political? Lauren Johnson 0 2,407 12-03-2012, 06:34 PM
  MPs Expenses affair - deep skullduggery afoot David Guyatt 25 16,523 04-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Catholic priest's involvement in bombing covered up by British deep state Jan Klimkowski 16 10,996 13-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The Turkish "Deep State" in the service of the U.S. Paul Rigby 1 3,460 11-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Chris Bowen