Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Book on Reinhard Gehlen in the works
I will not be at liberty to give any more details other than to say that a definitive work on the life, times, intrigue, connections, and consequences of Reinhard Gehlen (concentrating on his end-of-War to end of life development of the BND, with the CIA's and other's help) is in the works. 

I likely will have a minor role in providing some leads and information to those already at work on this project. It is based on the efforts and work of Carl Oglesby. Carl had fought long and hard via FOIA and long legal battles to pry out and accumulate the largest number of US Govt. documents related to Gehlen as well as about those who made deals with him and his 'Org', putting him in the position to form the BND [basically the 'CIA' of first West Germany and now all of Germany].

Therefore, I wanted to make a new thread devoted to Gehlen, and post both some new things as well as to copy some posts from various older threads about him and things swirling around him and that resulted from his and his Org's work - and the information and often misinformation they fed their sponsors and 'friends' in other Western Intelligence circles. What were Gehlen's real motives and aims; what were the real consequences of his work after the War, up to his death and beyond, etc.

Please feel free and invited to post any other information, sources, resources you know about related to Gehlen and the Gehlen Org. - that became the BND. Here is the place to put any material or discussion on Gehlen. Better books, articles, videos, speeches and other materials are all welcome - along with your own thoughts.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
New Book on Reinhard Gehlen in the works - by Peter Lemkin - 17-05-2020, 07:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christopher Simpson Interview on his book Blowback Peter Lemkin 5 12,563 17-01-2018, 05:07 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  new book on SLA by Brad Schreiber Kara Dellacioppa 21 21,158 19-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Exclusive: I Can Reveal the Legal Advice on Drone Strikes, and How the UK Establishment Works Paul Rigby 3 6,074 10-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  The Lone Gladio - New Book by Sibel Edmonds Peter Lemkin 2 5,634 05-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  New Book On CIA's Infiltration of Student Movement Looks Interesting! Peter Lemkin 0 2,927 03-12-2014, 09:01 AM
  New book on the Dulles brothers Tracy Riddle 5 5,407 25-12-2013, 03:35 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  Death of Manning Marable, and his new book on the life of Malcolm X released today! Peter Lemkin 0 2,928 04-04-2011, 08:23 PM
  Revelations from Jessie Ventura's book - CIA 'interviewed' Ventura after election. Magda Hassan 5 8,571 13-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Project Blue Book Magda Hassan 0 3,767 07-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan