Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Photo Analysis Skill Test
Stancak responded:

" Brian: I already responded to your previous querries but you did not get the message. There cannot be any discussion about Sarah Stanton being Prayer Man because she had light-coloured hair and Prayer Man had dark hair. It stops right here. I have nothing to discuss with you, publicly or privately. "

Stancak is using the false claim that Prayer Man's hair being dark in Darnell proves that Prayer Man isn't the white-haired Sarah Stanton in order to ignore the rest of the evidence...The claim that white hair must appear white in photography is easily disproven by means of the most basic consultation with photo analysis experts...The real fact here is Darnell's film equipment made Stanton's white hair appear dark in the shadows because of its contrast properties...We already know this because we have proven Prayer Man is Stanton by means of the other evidence Stancak is ignoring...Therefore the fact we see Prayer Man's hair appear dark proves that Darnell's film makes white hair appear dark in shade...A good example of Stanton's hair appearing white-colored is seen in the Owens Film...Clearly Stancak is cherry-picking excuses and using them to avoid the greater evidence that disproves them... 

" As far as Pauline Sanders is concerned, I have identified her figure in one Darnell still; she stood where she said in her account for the FBI she stood: close to the glass door in the east part of the doorway, with Sarah Stanton standing next to her. "

The image where Pauline Sanders is seen in Darnell is about 30 seconds after Altgens 6...She had plenty of time to move back to the glass divider where she told the Commission she was standing...Mr Stancak, you seem unwilling to consider that Tiny Face is exactly where Pauline Sanders would be standing when watching the motorcade...You refuse to recognize that I have proven beyond a doubt that Prayer Man is Stanton so therefore the only other person Tiny Face could be is Pauline Sanders...Sarah Stanton was next to Sanders when she first came outside...However both Lovelady & Frazier made it quite clear that Stanton was over in the Prayer Man position at the time of the Prayer Man photography...Mr Stancak, I have posted this repeatedly and I see you have never once recognized or responded to it...If indeed Stanton were by Sanders then you would see her next to Sanders in Darnell...We can see Prayer Man pivot towards Frazier from Wiegman to Darnell exactly as Frazier described Sarah Stanton as doing at the time...You seem to be applying deliberate amnesia to the fact Chris Davidson produced Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man in the clearest Wiegman frame...Frazier said Stanton was "Standing deepest in to the shadows on the front steps" and one look at Prayer Man shows him to be deepest in to the shadows...Stanton also said she could not see the limousine at the time of the shots and indeed we see the west wall of the portal blocking Prayer Man's view of the limo at the time of the shots...You have no right to ignore this avalanche of evidence...It all points towards Prayer Man being Stanton and it cannot be avoided with false photography claims...This is why you must volunteer your material to independent, objective Peer Review on the Education Forum...

" She was tiny and therefore her figure could not account for the bright shape seen in Altgens6. "

Since Tiny Face is Pauline Sanders her height is what you see in Altgens...Furthermore the height seen on Tiny Face shows you that no hair could rise above Shelley's head that is at least 4 or 5 inches taller than Tiny Face in Altgens...You are contending Tiny Face's hair rose above Shelley's head...But Altgens shows Tiny Face is too short for that to happen...

" Her figure was in shadow and obstructed by Shelley’s figure in Altgens6. I have provided a full reconstruction of Altgens6 doorway including Pauline Sanders in my video. If you do not agree with my reconstruction of Altgens6 doorway, you are free to outline your view in proper form with all references to support it, like I did. It is not enough to say that the bright shape between Lovelady and Shelley belonged to Pauline Sanders, you need to provide some supporting data, such as witness testimonies or a proper photographic analysis. I am sorry to hear about the impact of hurrican Ian on your life and hope you will rebuild your life soon. "

Andrej -  Don't muddy the clearly-seen face in between Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens by reducing it to "bright shape"...I see you have stopped showing the highest resolution images of Tiny Face...It is not a "bright shape"...It is the clearly-recognizable eyes and forehead of Pauline Sanders...

Please do not say "I am free to outline my view in proper form"...I am not free and I have been subjected to a rights-violating persecution because of my already-presented evidence...You yourself slandered me and justified this brute censorship by saying "I earned my banning"...I am not free and I continue to be the victim of false accusations of sites rules violations committed by persons who were only trying to prevent me from disproving a very popular theory...The JFK internet presents itself as a place designed exactly for persons like me to present their correct conspiracy evidence and then when you do you get shut down, banned, ignored, and destroyed by researchers who operate in wolf packs with crony moderators in tow...You are encouraging me to present my evidence but ignoring the fact I have been seriously wrongfully denied that opportunity by corrupted moderators and their friends...

I am not guilty of the violations you accuse me of, as is proven by this conversation here...There is no legitimate reason for this conversation to not be brought to the forum that was designed to host it on the Education Forum...The only reason it is not is because the Prayer Man group dominates that website and exerts a personal agenda over objective research in order to protect that core group...This is proven by the fact the exact same 95% of members that I disproved are the same people who are ignoring my evidence and supporting my unfair banning...They are pretending that they are not using pathetic censorship to avoid evidence that would normally be discussed on the board...It is also proven by the fact that exact same 95% are also ignoring my discovery of the most important new conspiracy evidence in 45 years...Those people, who say they are there to recognize important conspiracy evidence, are so doggedly determined to avoid admitting wrongness on Prayer Man that they would ignore one of the most important cases of conspiracy evidence in Kennedy research history all in order to maintain their control...So this is not a matter of no significant consequences...This is probably THE first and foremost issue in Conspiracy research for which these boards were created...It literally will lead to the solving of the conspiracy and, as it turns out, the people who are most opposed are the people who call themselves Conspiracy Researchers...All so they can support Greg Parker's ridiculous Prayer Man claim...

Messages In This Thread
Photo Analysis Skill Test - by Brian Doyle - 11-05-2023, 05:38 PM
Photo Analysis Skill Test - by Brian Doyle - 12-05-2023, 05:34 PM
Photo Analysis Skill Test - by Brian Doyle - 13-05-2023, 05:25 PM
Photo Analysis Skill Test - by Brian Doyle - 19-05-2023, 02:47 PM
Photo Analysis Skill Test - by Brian Doyle - 23-05-2023, 03:00 PM
Photo Analysis Skill Test - by Brian Doyle - 25-05-2023, 04:16 PM
Photo Analysis Skill Test - by Brian Doyle - 26-05-2023, 03:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Detailed discussion and analysis of the H&L evidence David Josephs 105 291,692 24-08-2020, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Dealey Plaza Test Nick Lombardi 17 15,676 15-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  The Selectice Service card photo Drew Phipps 26 20,773 08-08-2016, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity Tom Bowden 38 15,956 08-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  New article on Neutron Activation Analysis Tracy Riddle 2 2,756 29-01-2016, 08:22 PM
  Analysis of NPIC Briefing Boards Adam Kemp 10 11,654 27-01-2016, 06:03 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Interesting new photos and photo analysis of the Plaza Peter Lemkin 0 3,724 08-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dartmouth does 3D study of backyard photo Drew Phipps 10 9,294 20-05-2015, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  FBI admits flaws in hair analysis over decades Richard Coleman 1 2,199 21-04-2015, 03:54 PM
  UPDATED RESEARCH: Front Throat Shot Research Analysis "Z225" / Contact for free copy Anthony DeFiore 0 1,900 28-12-2014, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore